6. A Good Idea?!

Sanam's POV:

"What a performance last night, isn't it guys?" We were sitting in our jam room when I suddenly decided to bring up this topic. " The lead dancer was just phenomenal!"

Keshav: "Yes bro, she just nailed it!"

Venky: "Totally agree."

Samar: "Ahaan?"

Samar had a goofy look on his face. He raised his left eyebrow and smirked. "What?", I retaliated. "It seems you were quite interested in her, huh?", his smirk widened and eyes narrowed. "Are you nuts? I just liked her performance! God knows why do you try to link me up with anyone and everyone!", I frowned.

"Alright, I won't. I was just teasing you Bhai!" You better know that I certainly don't like it Samar Puri... He should see his own face when I do that to him!

 He should see his own face when I do that to him!

After another round of jamming, we all went home. We had worked quite a bit today... We had thoroughly prepared 3 songs and all that was left now was recording them. And the video too, of course! I had wanted to bring up this topic all day, and I could do it just in the evening, when I sensed the time was right. But whatever time it is, Samar Puri will never leave a chance of picking on me! He was a great brother and all, I certainly don't deny that... But he has this inclination towards teasing me! Well, I don't really have to bother...

While in my room that night, I heard knocking. "Yup, come in Samar, I know it's you", I said. He carefully peeped into my room and scanned it for mom or dad, then he came in. "What's wrong? Why are you sneaking into my room?" I questioned. He placed himself comfortably on the couch and sighed. "I want to talk to you... Regarding that girl..." his gaze shifted from me to the ceiling. Yes, I had suggested him that we could have her as an actor in one of music videos. That was the sole reason why he doubted that I may have some feelings for her. Okay, I admit that she was quite attractive, but come on!

"Ya, go on... But please don't start with that rubbish of 'me liking her'!" I chided him. 

"Ya ya... I know. I was just wondering that it is a good idea. I mean, we can talk to the others about it and then ask Ben." Well, I felt a sort of excitement running up my nerves when he said this (even though I didn't show it). "I thought about it and since you had told me her name, I looked her up on social media... She seems to be apt for the video..." He almost spoke like a businessman.

"You looked her up? And then main use like karta hun?{After all this, I like her?} I sarcastically stated.

"Oh God Sanam! Shut up and listen to me... I guess she was just fine for the video and so we need talk to the others about it... Otherwise they may look for someone else! And I don't think you'd like that, would you?" His hand gestured me to answer.

"Ummm... Ya Right... As you say." I could feel my blood rushing under my skin. I don't know why, but ever since I saw that girl in the green-room, I wanted to talk to her, know her. That certainly DID NOT mean that I am interested in her. But I guess Samar would always think otherwise even though I explain him a million times.

"Okay, tomorrow, I am telling Keshu and Venks about this idea, and if they approve of it, you ask Ben. Deal?"

"Deal."

I so waited for the next morning....

*******************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hello Guys! I hope you enjoyed this one! Sanam's desperate much, huh? What do you think would happen next... Well, what I find amazing is that Gul has no idea that her idols are talking about her day and night... And moreover her crush, celebrity crush, cannot think of anything else but her!!!

I was thinking maybe, after every chapter, please tell me any part that you guys found best... It could even be a dialogue or a pic... But I would love to know what my readers enjoy!!! Conversely, also tell me if there is something you guys didn't like, I would really appreciate that! So please fill in the comments' box below, it really gives me encouragement...

Also, I wanted to inform you guys that I'll be updating on alternate days maybe... Because my exams are round the corner, Sorry!

Keep reading, voting, and commenting! And please share it with your friends if you like it! Thanks to all my readers!

P.S I couldn't find any more pics for this chapter... I'll upload later if I find any!😜

Once a #SANAMian, always a #SANAMian!!!😘😘😘

*******************************************************************