19. SANAM = FUN!!!

Sanam's POV:

I guess she is confused with the directions

Me: "Hi, Good morning!"

Gul: "Hey! A very Good morning to you too!!" She said in a pleasant tone. "Achha {Okay} listen, I am almost there... But I'm a little confused with the directions... Please help me!" She told me her exact location.

Me: "You're very close, just turn right and there is a white building round the corner... Wait, I'll come outside..." I stood up and left the room where the guys were sitting...

Gul: "No no no no, STOP!!!" She screamed into the phone and I stopped in my tracks. "I mean... Stay where you are!! I'll find my way! Thanks!" And she hung up. Does she have cameras fit here or something? What suddenly went wrong with her I wonder...

I ignored her instruction and went outside anyway. I knew she was definitely going to find it difficult to locate the building since there were so many in this area! I stood near the entrance and kept an eye out for a girl who might be struggling to find her destination. I could see a bike coming in my direction. There was a guy and a girl on the bike... You heard it right, a GUY and Gul. Gul's boyfriend? Seriously? I thought to myself. They were at a distance and I could guess by the way she looked around, that she still wasn't sure of the right building though she was proceeding in the right direction. She finally took out her phone and was probably calling me...

I received the call and waved my hand in the air

Me: "You're right here... See me?" She could finally spot me. I could easily make that out, as her worrisome expression had changed into a relieved yet excited one. Her face is so expressive... It takes almost no time to understand what she is feeling...

Gul: "Ya, ya now I see you..." She disconnected the call and told the 'GUY' to stop by tapping his shoulder lightly. Could she actually have a boyfriend...? I couldn't stop thinking about it. I saw her get down from the bike and speaking to him. He was probably asking her if he should come along, but just then she pointed at me and perhaps told him that she would be fine with me. She waved him 'goodbye' and started walking towards me. She looked amazing as usual. I was amazed at how she carried herself so well in every situation! And as I had observed before, the 4th time I see her and she is different, again! How does she do it?