16. The Offer!

Gul's POV:

I am behaving a little too wild! Control Gul!!

Samar: "Wow! It's really good to know that you like our work!"

I could feel myself smiling ear to ear. I was on a video call with SANAM! OMG! It was something any fangirl would ever want in her life!

Venky: "Hey ya Gul! It's good to see you! I love those glasses." Venky said with a casual yet warm smile on his face.

Gul: "Hi! Thank you so much Sir!"

Sanam: "You can call us by our names, remember I told you why!!" He winked at me at our newly discovered 'inside joke'. "So here we are... Guys, we were going to tell her something?" Sanam looked at the three of them, as if signalling them to say something.

Keshav: "Why don't you do the honours yourself, Sanam?" Keshav said winking at Sanam.

Sanam: "Ohhhhkay...." He took a dramatic, deep breath. "Gul, as I told you, we have seen your performance, and we have come to a conclusion that we want to work with you... I'll make myself more clear..." He cleared his throat and smiled, signalling towards the pun on the word 'clear'. #Sanamisms! I love them! "We want you to feature in our music video... If you are willing, that is..."

HEY BHAGWAAN!!! Gul, tere kaan kharab toh nahi ho gaye na {Gul, are your ears working fine}? What did he just say? SANAM wants to work with ME!!! Gul, say something, don't look so dumb! Answer!!!

Me: "Ummmm..." I choked on my own breath! "What are you saying Sanam?" This did not sound like a question at all... "I mean... Me? How can I...? Are you sure... Are you sure you all aren't joking?", I gulped. The blood had drained off my face. I could feel myself looking absolutely pale and idiotic.

Sanam: "Yes of course we are sure! Does it look like we are joking? Guys?" They looked at each other and then looked at me earnestly.

Samar: "Okay, don't freak out... Take your time, think about it, it's entirely your choice. Also, we have just informed you unofficially, Ben wants to talk to you personally, in his office. So, at this point, I think it'll be better for us to exchange our phone numbers... Only if you don't mind..."

Me: "Okayyyy.... Thank you so much guys! It's an amazing offer, but I can't take a call immediately... I need some time... And regarding the phone numbers, well, why will I mind?" I giggled and then immediately chided myself over my frivolous behaviour. "Sorry, yes... I mean, just forget what I said... I think we should exchange numbers!" I was trying to control my excitement.

We exchanged phone numbers and then hung up. I was about to log out of my email when there was one more email.

I instantly smiled on reading it

I instantly smiled on reading it. So sweet!

My reply:

*******************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Happy Holi to all my lovely readers out there!!😃 (Sorry for the late wishes though!😅) This was a short chapter, no? Sorry to disappoint you...😔 By the way, how do you like it? SANAM has made Gul 'The Offer'... What do you think can happen next? Please pour in your views in the comments' box below!😊

There is another disappointing news I want to give to you... I will not be able to post probably till the 24th of March now, since I have my exams starting tomorrow... But don't worry, you guys can still inbox me...  I keep checking that occasionally!😉 I'm sorry once again but once I'm done with these exams, I promise I'll be very regular with the updates and make sure I keep you guys entertained!

Keep reading, voting and commenting!!😊 

Once a #SANAMian, always a #SANAMian!!!😘😘😘

*******************************************************************