18. Oops!

Gul's POV:

A very bright light awoke me from my sleep. I managed to open my eyes and sit up. The light entered the room from the open door. It was so bright that it was very difficult for me to look in that direction. There was gentle smoke around the open door, and I could see the silhouette of a person standing inside the room.

I rubbed my eyes so I could see clearly... Just then, the person who was at the door took a step forward, out of the darkness... I could see his face now... It was Sanam! What is he doing here at this hour? And why is he dressed so formally? He was dressed in a black suit, white shirt with a red tie...

"Sanam

"Sanam...!?" I gaped at him as I almost whispered his name. He smiled at me and took few slow steps to reach me. I was so awestruck that I didn't even move; I kept sitting on the edge of my bed, watching him as if he was an angel who had just descended from heaven, exclusively for me. He was standing in front of me now. He bent down a little so that I could see his face clearly. "Gul..." He spoke so softly that I almost felt that he only moved his lips. His eyes moved away from mine to his hand, which was presented in front of me, asking me to hold it. Can I touch you? My heart was beating at 200 beats per minute. I looked up at him nervously, arguing in my mind whether or not I should hold his hand.

"May I have the pleasure of a dance with you...?" He said in the most gentlemanly way. My eyes were locked with his, and I replied with a nod, almost as if he had absolutely hypnotised me with his charm. I nervously raised my hand and placed it on his palm. He held my gaze while straightening up and gave a little tug to my hand, waiting for me to stand up. He walked backwards, pulling me into his arms with a jerk. I was caught unawares! After a fraction of a second, I gained consciousness to find my face just inches away from him. I could feel his breath on my forehead. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. Everything felt so comfortable, despite the anxiety.

"Are we going to dance... Like, like this?" I managed to retrieve my senses which were lost into him. "Like this, what do you mean by that, love?" He said in the most sensuous tone. I could just melt right now... He is so stunning! Wait, did he just call me 'love'?

I decided to stop gawking at every gesture of his and continue the conversation, while still standing in his arms. But it is feeling so good here...😍​😍​😍​

"I mean, I am in my pyjamas, and you... Look at you...! Kitne handsome lag rahe ho!... {You're looking so handsome!}" I couldn't hold back. I could see him blushing a little. Then, he loosened his grip on my waist, and I was taken aback. He looked at me from the toe to top, stopping at my face, raising his eyebrows, and signalling me to do the same. I looked down at myself. I couldn't believe what I saw. My body was covered with a stunning red gown. I gasped. "How did this—" I was so awestruck that I couldn't believe my eyes. I touched my head and found my hair and found them styled into loose curls, and my bangs fell beautifully across my forehead. Yeh sab kab hua? {When did all this happen} Oh My God! Do I have a memory loss problem?