29. Love is in the air...

Sanam's POV:

Today was going to be exciting, I knew. Today we were going to be shooting most of the video, except for the prom part. Oh! I must have not mentioned the "prom part" before... That was the last scene in the video, where we're all at our college prom, and Gul and I have to dance together. The motive behind this scene is just to show that despite being together as dance partners at the prom, and friends for the entire college tenure, we don't confess our feelings to each other even at the end of it. So we were basically gonna complete three-fourth of this video today. There were too many costume changes and the girls were here earlier than usual. I was pretty excited for it, and moreover I was feeling much much better after talking to her yesterday. I was really surprised when she stepped up to talk to me; I was almost convinced that she was totally mad at me! Whatever she said last evening, made me realise that she was very sensitive yet sensible in her approach. She was sure not a girl who was too modern in her thoughts; she was a little traditional, so I believed that she might hate me for whatever had happened considering she's the 'girl' and all... But she behaved quite maturely and realised that it might have been our mistake collectively, and not mine alone (Although, I doubt the truth in that, but I decided to not press that topic any further).

Well, I didn't wanna think about that anymore. So this evening, when the girls came, all of us were almost already done with makeup and hair, and thus they rushed with it. All through the evening we did fun-filled scenes, almost like yesterday, but the 'masti {fun}' was definitely intense!

 All through the evening we did fun-filled scenes, almost like yesterday, but the 'masti {fun}' was definitely intense!

Today's target were an interesting pair of people. I don't think it would be a hard guess... Yeah, I'm talking about Ananya and Samar. I had been pressing Samar since last evening to tell Ananya that he likes her, but he wouldn't listen. And I wasn't the only one who wanted this to happen; Gul was all the more excited. She had been giving smirks and side glances to Ananya all day; I had noticed. Ananya kept rolling her eyes at her, but she definitely blushed a little every time.

We were getting ready for a "colliding" scene, if I can call it

We were getting ready for a "colliding" scene, if I can call it. In simple words, Gul and I had to be colliding in the corridor and our books were to be scattered on the floor. I was almost done with my clothes and Gul was getting her makeup touched up, when Ananya volunteered to bring the stack of books that Gul had to hold. She had no reason to be doing it, but since she volunteered, Aditi let her. No one really paid attention, but then there was a loud thud. I turned around to see Ananya bent down, picking up the the scattered books... But she wasn't the only one gathering the books, my very "helpful" brother was there too. Looking at the situation it was clear that the scene that had to be enacted by me and Gul, was being rehearsed by these two "to-be-love-birds"!