9. What to do now?

Sanam's POV:

She went out like light. It took me a fraction of a second to realise that her head was about to crash against the ground! Before I knew, I literally threw the bag of donuts and reached out to save her. Luckily, I managed to grab her by her waist before she could strike the ground! Phew!!

It was her. It was GUL! Was it a mere coincidence or what? I mean, before I could approach her, we met! And how... Man!!! No, not the right time for this... She is unconscious, and I need to do something...

But why has she fainted? What should I do now? These questions were doing rounds in my mind. I'll try to wake her...

I touched her face gently and whispered, "Hey, are you okay? Wake up..." In vain. She didn't move. I was starting to get scared. By this time, a small crowd had gathered around us, and were inquiring about her... I didn't really know how to handle the situation. I made sure that I kept my head low and hidden under my cap. One of them suggested me to take her to the waiting room and call for first-aid immediately. I nodded without meeting anybody's gaze. 

I picked her up in my arms—my trembling arms. No, she was not heavy at all... Alright! I was nervous, dead nervous!!! Don't know why, but I was... When I lay her on one of the couches in the waiting room, I let out a sigh of relief; no one had recognised me...! 

Good job, Sanam! Thankfully, nobody's here... Now job number 2, bring her back to consciousness! 

Seeing me bring her to the waiting room, one of the airport staff ran up to me with a bottle of water. I immediately took it from him and splashed a few drops of water on her face. Nope, she didn't move at all. I splashed a few more drops: "G...Gul? Please open your eyes... Wake up..." It felt weird to call out her name, but I thought that she may wake up if she hears her name...

She wasn't looking like she looked on the day of her performance. She probably didn't have even a touch of make-up, yet her face looked so flawless... so beautiful! Her long silky hair were neatly tied in a pony tail, with a few bangs covering her eyes. And her eyes! Her eyes were so charming, even when they were closed; I just couldn't stop looking at her!

Sanam! Don't just keep staring...Wake her up!!!

I shook her by the shoulders this time, though gently. I really don't know what came upon her. Did she actually pass out when she saw me? Well, I don't think I look that scary... Par haan, mere charm pe behosh ho gayi ho toh...{But yes, maybe she just fainted because she couldn't handle my charm}. I suppressed a smile... 

But what now?Should I call for medical help?

Just then, the person who had got the water bottle spoke: "Sir, is she alright? What happened to her?" 

Me: "Oh she'll be fine, she was just feeling dizzy because she hadn't eaten since morning... Might be weakness..." I answered without facing him. I couldn't afford any more drama at this point. 

Him: "Sir would you mind if I ask you... Is she your girlfriend?" 

Me: "What??? I mean... No... No she's... She's just a.... Friend!" My impulsive reaction must have definitely aroused suspicion in his mind. How people are so interested in other's lives...

Him: "Should I call in for medical help, Sir?" 

Me: "No, thank you so much... She'll be alright... I'll take care of her... You might also be busy, thank you so much for sparing your time. I am really grateful to you..." Saying all this was so weird when I didn't even face him and was literally trying to hide my face! He turned and left. Phew! Thank God gaya! Isne toh pura interrogation kar lena tha mera!" {Thank God that he's left! He would have totally interrogated me!}

I  brought my attention back to this pretty young lady lying in front of me... Uth jao please! Varna main problem mein phas jaunga! {Wake up please! Otherwise I'll be in for a lot of trouble... }

I decided to try once more, if she didn't wake up this time, I will have to call for medical help! I held her hand in mine and gently pressed it.

"Hey... Please wake up..."

Finally, she blinked her eyes open... And I left her hand immediately... 

*******************************************************************

Author's Note:

So here she goes! Oh God! Gul toh behosh ho gayi yaar! Well, I don't blame her, anyone would pass out if they saw their idols in front of them, like this! But I am happy that these two have finally met! What are they going to say to each other? What do you guys think will happen? Well, I think Sanam has a reason to talk to her, but what will Gul say? How would she react? Tell me in the comments' box below! Also tell me how do you think YOU'LL react when you meet your idols!😄 

And guys, the responses are reducing!!! The more I am willing to talk to all of you, the less comments there are in my comments' box! Please guys, I really value your feedback! It does not always have to be good; be critical, be mean to me, but please SPEAK UP! All you lovely people out there, wake up please!! And ya, do tell me your favourite part!!😄

Please vote if you liked this one! Thanks for reading!😊😊😊😊

P.S: Sorry, couldn't put many pictures in this one!

Once a #SANAMian, always a #SANAMian!!!😘😘😘

*******************************************************************