15. First Meeting

Sanam's POV:

"Hey KESHU!! No!!!!!" I screamed as Keshav pressed the 'Call Contact' option. I flicked his hand away from my phone and went out in the balcony. Oh no... How is she going to react? She didn't even say yes to the video call... KESHU!!! He had come into my room to take his phone and when he saw me chatting with Gul, he played his worst prank ever! I can't even reject the call now... Just then I saw my screen go black and then it was covered with a background of a room with a face in the centre.

Me: "H....Hi!" I lifted my hand to the camera and waved lightly.

Hi!" I lifted my hand to the camera and waved lightly

Her: "Hey!..." She looked totally flushed. Maybe, she was about to go to bed. So stupid of me!

Me: "Before anything else, I wanna apologise for this sudden plan... Actually I was waiting for your reply but Keshu... Forget it, just know that I am sorry, okay?" I decided against telling her about Keshu's mischief. A beautiful smile spread across her face. She looked so different right now... I had only seen her thrice now, and each time she had looked different than earlier. She was wearing a loose, black t-shirt and had her hair tied into a messy bun (which certainly 'did not' made her look messy). She wore black, cat-eyed glasses and her beautiful eyes were even more highlighted because of them. I couldn't help but just stare at her.

Her: "Arre no no that's fine... Actually I should be sorry... Cause I think I might have almost scared you at this hour of the day with my 'CHUDAIL {witch}' look!" She laughed at her use of words.

I couldn't control my laughter.

Me: "Chudail {witch}? Like seriously?" I laughed some more

Her: "Ya... I mean, I have been doing the most embarrassing things ever since I met you yesterday! I passed out in front of you, I troubled you so much, I replied to your email almost 4 hours late and now this!" She bent her head to look at herself. She was sure disappointed.

Me: "Come on! Nothing of this is really embarrassing you know? If you are talking about replying late, then I would be glad to remind you that I replied to you almost after one day! And you are definitely not looking like a 'Chudail' right now... Also, you are looking just gorgeou—  fine... Relax!" I gave her my most reassuring smile. She smiled back, and I could see she felt better now. "Hey, by the way, you wear glasses? These really suit you!"

Her *blushing a little*: "Ummm... ya and no. I mean, I don't wear them all the time. I wear them only when I am studying. Thank you!"

Me: "....."

Her: "........"

Me: "I guess we just ran out of topics?!" I smiled awkwardly.

Her: "Yeah...." She looked away from the screen, thinking of something. "Yes! You were saying that it's something urgent you want to talk about..."

Me: "Ahaan! I completely forgot! Actually the guys wanted to see you! As in Samar, Keshu and Venks..."

Her: "WHAT???" Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hands. "No way! I can't be looking so bad when I am meeting my idols for the first time! No no no!!!" She was nodding her head and speaking as if she were talking to herself.

Me: "Look, there is no need to worry... It's midnight, and none of us, absolutely NONE OF US are dressed up... alright? We are all in our pyjamas, as you can see. So relax!" And with these words, I went inside the room where the three of them were already waiting for me. I turned the camera towards them and they all screamed "HEY GUL!" in unison. I gestured them to stop scaring the life out of her like that.

Keshu: "Hi Gul, I am Keshav, this is Samar and here is Venky... And I guess you already had a long conversation with Sanam here..." He gave a naughty look but I decided to ignore him. I was certainly not going to let any of them embarrass me in front of Gul!

Gul: "Hi! OMG! I can't believe this! Hi all of you! And I know each one of you Kesh— Sir. I know you guys from a very long time!! I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!" Her cheeks were red with excitement!

********************************************************************

Author's Note:

Hello Guys! How're you all? I hope you're doing good!!! First of all, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting! I've crossed 500 views and it's not even a month! I am so happy! Thanks so much!!😄😄😄😘

So how did you like this one? The guys are totally up to some mischief all the time, isn't it? Well, I really love the bond they share; they're like family! Well, what's that important thing Sanam wants to tell Gul about? Do you guys have an idea? Yeah, of course you do!😉 

I feel so fortunate to have been able to use this platform to find 2 amazing people who have become really great friends! Thanks for being there:

AuroraAniston and eternally_well_read! 😊😘 

And definitely my lovely, crazy friends who had encouraged me to upload this story to wattpad:

ranyakapoorStyloNimra,  MeLoMaNe_23, music_lover25 !

Love you guys so much!!😘😘

Please send in your feedback guys! I'm looking forward to your comments... Just make that comments' box overflow!!!😃

Once a #SANAMian, always a #SANAMian!!!😘😘😘

********************************************************************