20. Fangirls All!

Gul's POV:

These guys are just love! I still can't believe that all this is really happening, but the only thing that has convinced me is Sanam's recent Sanamism! That is the most believable thing about him!!😜

As we stepped out of the elevator in the corridor of the 3rd floor, I excitedly told them: "Okay so guys... I am warning you all... Sanam, you had seen my reaction when I first saw you in front of me, but the rest of you, keep in mind THAT in that apartment (pointing to the door of our apartment), are 4 absolutely INSANE girls... Who will absolutely freak out when they see you at their door! SO... Just. Beware!!" And after my very animated speech ended, the 5 of us were bursting with laughter.

Keshu: "Okay fine Gul... We'll be careful!" He said in between laughs.

Sanam was laughing so much that probably his stomach hurt, cause he had his hands on his waist and his back bent as he tried to control himself

Sanam was laughing so much that probably his stomach hurt, cause he had his hands on his waist and his back bent as he tried to control himself. Utterly cute this guy is!!

 Utterly cute this guy is!!

Me: "Okay guys... Shhhh..." I gestured to them with my index finger placed on my lips and the 4 of them followed suit. They looked like kindergarten kids who had been ordered to keep quiet by their teacher. I giggled as I saw them doing this, and all of them smiled.

We tiptoed to the door when I asked them to stand beside the door. "Please come out when I give a cue to you... And I'm really sorry y'all had to this..." I apologised for giving them unnecessary trouble.

Samar: "Oh come on! We are all the more excited to see their expressions!!" I had shown them our pictures on my phone, on our way. And they had very diligently tried to remember all their names, except for Venky, because he was driving. Nevertheless, all of us briefed him in the elevator.

I stood in front of the door and rang the bell. It was Rishika who opened it for me.

Rishika: "Oh! So you're back? Meeting ho gayi tumhari? {You're done with your meeting?} By the way, tumne kaha tha ki tum apni galti ke liye compensate karogi, uska kya hua? {By the way, you had said that you're going to compensate for your mistake, what about that?}" She was firing questions at me! Little did she know that she was being heard!😉