27. Sorry...

Sanam's POV:

I had just texted her and I felt so dumb when I read and reread the message several times. I don't know what she would make out of this? Well, even I don't know what I meant by what I said...

But she didn't reply. I didn't type any further as I was feeling really funny about what I had said to her. Basically, I felt as if my brain wasn't under my control. Or rather my hands, I should say!!! What I had written was what I felt, but come on dude! Not everything you feel needs to be expressed! Sanam, what's totally wrong with you??

By the time we reached home, I was already feeling very uncomfortable with myself (for being so stupid) so I decided to spend very little time with the guys and run up to my room for some mental privacy

It wasn't as easy as I thought...

As soon as I closed the door behind me and placed myself nervously on the couch, I heard a knock. I had bolted the door because I really wanted to calm down and call her; to apologise, or explain... Or just... Just talk to her!! I wanted to know what she might be feeling about me, although I'm sure it wouldn't be very positive. But! Samar Puri! He doesn't take a second to read my face and know what I'm feeling. So there he was, at the door, when I flung it open. He came straight in, and down on the edge of the bed.

Me: "Kya hua? {What happened?}", I tried to sound casual

Samar: "Tu Bata, kya hua? {You tell me, what happened?}" He said, with his eyebrows raised.

Me: "Kuchh nahi... Tujhe Kuchh kaam hai mujhse? {Nothing at all... You need something from me, that you're here?}", I was in no mood to be talking at that moment.

Samar: "Of course! I need to know something from you..."

Me: "What?" Sorry if I'm rude Samar, but I really need some time alone...

Samar: "You're in love..." It was not a question; it was more of a statement. Ab pata nahi kya Ho gaya hai ise... {I don't know what has come upon him...} What is he even saying?