Chapter 3:"Pesky Shrimp"

Your P.O.V

"Y/N!!!!!! Finally you're here!!!!" Blue ran up to me and tackled hugged me to the ground."Nice to see you to Blue! But uh can you get off of me?" I laughed. "Oh yea! Sorry!" It had been seven months since I started my adventure, I had a full team of Pokémon that I got along with. I hadn't seen Green or Red since our adventure started. I kinda wanna see Green...wait what?!?! Well I guess I wanna beat him again in a battle, just to crush his little ego! "Earth to Y/N? You spaced out again girl!" I shook my head and smiled"Sorry Blue! Well anyways you wanna travel together? It's been to long!" "Of course Y/N! Finally some alone time with my bestie!" I was hugged almost to death once more"Can't....Breath!" I managed to choke out and blue giggled letting go again "sorry Y/N!" We walked together to the nearest Pokémon center as that's where we were staying. Until a certain someone bumped into me again "Watch it Idiot!" He looked at me smirking "Well well, if it isn't little miss Shrimp" "I'm not a shrimp!" He chuckled and I thought I saw Blue hyperventilating, that only meant...uh oh "Battle me Y/N!" I smirked and held Charmeleon's pokeball "You're on Green, don't worry this time I won't beat you to a pulp!" I winked and stuck out my tongue, making green more annoyed then our first battle. His Eevee came out and me and charmeleon nodded at each other. "Alright Eevee use tackle!" Seriously? Bad mistake. "Charmeleon use Flamethrower!" Eevee had been blasted back and by now green looked really ticked "Eevee use swift!" It hit but didn't cause as much damage as flamethrower. "Oh come on Greeny is that the best you got?" I teased him. He just rolled his eyes pretending he didn't hear that "Charmeleon once more! Flamethrower!" Eevee had fainted and I hugged charmeleon. "Plan commence now Char!" Charmeleon smiled at me and while green was focused on me charmeleon stood behind him. "Pesky Shrimp!" Blue immediately knew what was gonna happen and stifled a laugh. Then charmeleon put his tail flame on Green, setting his clothes on fire. Me and Blue were dying from the laughter while Green just scowled and ran to the Pokémon center. (I kinda felt bad writing that but it's hilarious!!!)

Green's P.O.V
"That pesky woman! She burned me!" I muttered to myself when I sat in the bath, trying to cool the small burn I received. I heard loud giggling outside my door, obviously it was the two pests and they were staying here. Great, just great! Eevee had tried to help but he couldn't do much. She humiliated me! And yet I  can't stay mad at her! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Grr whatever next time I'll beat her. I got out of the bath and sat on the edge of my bed, Eevee rubbing his head against me. Then he started to glow "Eevee? Eevee is evolving!" Eevee has evolved into an Umbreon. "For sure we will beat that pesky shrimp now!" Umbreon nodded his head in agreement slightly amused. I still hear giggling from the room next to me, it must've been Y/N and Blue. Ugh, out of all the places why here?

Blue's P.O.V.

A new ship has set sail! Squee, I'm so excited! Ok this may not work out...I'll have to get Red's help! But he's so far ahead....Y/N would get mad at me but I still gotta do it! My ship mustn't crash!
"Goodnight Blue!" Y/N was sleeping on the bed next to mine, I looked at the clock we had been talking and laughing for so long! It was already midnight yet I couldn't sleep. I MUST make sure they are together, it'll be hard but I'll make sure of it! After all they are the perfect rivals. I giggled at my thoughts and went to sleep.

Red's P.O.V

My sixth badge, I wonder what happened to the others? I wish I got to say goodbye to Y/N but I wanted to leave. I looked at Pika and Pika smiled. He reminded me of Y/N, after all she was my best friend. I heard she and Blue were a few towns back, maybe I'll stay here a bit and wait for them to catch up....

Your P.O.V

I had awaken a four in the morning. I hadn't slept well, I couldn't get my mind off of the stupid Porcupine! Why?!?! Well I still couldn't help the feeling I was still being followed...I lasted back down in bed and charmeleon came out of his pokeball and looked at me. His tail flame burning bright and giving off a soft glow. I sat up and hugged him."Charmeleon? I'm glad I chose you! And that was amazing, you know what you did to that porcupine? Thanks again!" Charmeleon smiled and looked proud, I was so happy I was Charmeleon's trainer. Soon he would be a Charizard, but I didn't mind! I looked at my other pokeballs and called out my dragonair. I noticed she and charmeleon were close so I thought I would observe them for a while. I wondered, "why can't me and Green be like that?" WAIT WHAT?!?! Why do I care about that stupid Green! I shook my head and sat with dragonair and Charmeleon, soon the three of us drifted to sleep