Chapter 20:Truth or Dare! PT 2!

Nightcore- Wonderland
Im just gonna put one of my favorite nightcore here every chapter :3

Your P.O.V

"Green! P-put me down!" He smirked. "You said you could defend yourself, I guess not Shrimp. " Ok, now he was asking for it! I yanked on his tie, making him fall and land on top of me. I felt something on my chest. I turned red, immediately realizing where he landed. "PERVERT!!!" I kicked him off of me and he hit the door. "SHRIMP YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT!"
I got up and we both had tick marks. Once again our rivalry sparked. I yanked on his tie again, he tripped, the door opened but...

Green's P.O.V.

Did we just kiss? Blue passed out at the door and Y/N looked like a human glowstick. It was soft yet forced, I liked it. THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!? SNAP OUT OF IT OAK! I just walked out of the room, most probably even more red then a tomato. Y/N followed. "Sorry Porcupine..." I laughed and patted her on the head, what's gotten into me? "It's alright, I enj- it's not a big deal" She raised a eyebrow and then Y/N headed for the kitchen.

Your P.O.V

My first kiss, with the guy I liked, my rival, the guy I hated but loved. And he called it no big deal? Idiot! I can't believe him! I grabbed a Coke and went back to the others. I saw Green standing and that pushed me over the edge. "Not a big deal huh? That was my first kiss you idiot!" I slapped him and walked out. "Hmph I'm going to the park." I didn't care I was in a dress, I didn't care if I just slapped Green, I just didn't want to face him right now. I headed to the park and the streets were silent. All I could hear was my footsteps hitting the ground. I heard another pair of footsteps and turned around to see a man? No, he was slightly older then me and he wreaked of alcohol. "Hey sweetheart, what's a fine girl like you doing alone?" He came closer and I backed up, we kept doing this till I hit a wall. His face came closer to mine and he grabbed my wrists. I was getting ready to Kick him where the sun didn't shine, but Green of all people had to run up and find us. Yay...
"Y/N! I'm sorry!" The man tried to elbow Green, but me being smaller, I kneed the man where the sun didn't shine and he fell curled up in a ball. A glass bottle crashed on the ground, it was in his jacket I assume, but before I could move a piece of glass hit me. I looked at my ankle to see a big cut.
"Y/N! Lemme help!" Green came over to me with worried eyes. What got into him all of a sudden? But I was still mad. "I'm fine Green!" I started limping back. And I heard Green following. I don't care if he cared, he hurt me for the last time! I couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't take that porcupine anymore! My heart was beating fast, but I felt hurt. "It's not a big deal" my fist! Green caught up to me but I couldn't limp any faster. I turned around and...

Green's P.O.V

What had I done? I'm to damn cold but what can I do? It's my nature. She turned around and she was crying. I. Hurt. Her. Most probably more then that slap, it still stung. "Y/N, I'm sorry, I hurt you didn't I?" She glared at me, "Isn't that obvious? Can't you just leave me alone?" You know what? Screw it. I don't care if she rejects me. "Fine I will, I tried being nice but I guess little miss Shrimp can handle herself!" I turned around and started walking the other direction, Y/N walked towards the lab, I stopped and looked back. She was wiping tears from her face. What have I done?

Your P.O.V

I can't believe him! Why can't he stop hurting me? He'd most probably reject me anyways, I should be over him but I'm not. Why am I trapped in this circle? He does he have to be so mean? I'm going back, perhaps playing truth or dare would help me feel better. Tears were still falling from my face, Mew appeared and it growled in the direction of Green and flew with me to the house.

Green's P.O.V.

At this point she must think I'm a devil. God damnit Shrimp! Why did I have to say that!? I wasn't mad at her, I was mad at myself. I only knew one way to fix this. Since sorry wouldn't work, I was going to have to do it. It was dark and peaceful, until I felt something hot behind me, THAT SHRIMP AND HER FLAME BREATH DRAGON!!! Charizard flew away and left me on fire. It was slowly spreading and luckily, sprinklers nearby turned on and I went under them, fire going out. Yup, I really made her mad. Only way to fix this, I'm going to have to. I turned around and walked towards my house and the lab. Hope she wouldn't murder me after this, Valentine's Day was in a week yet there wasn't any cold, just a pleasant breeze. I saw Red kiss Y/N from the window. It must've been a dare, nothing big right? It better not. (Green is such a Tsundere X3)
Y/N came outside and I went over to her, bent to look at her face and...