Chapter 11: Split Up!

Your P.O.V

It was early dawn when I awoke and get out of my tent. Charizard was already up and so was Dragonite. You three decided to just fly by the lake watching the sun rise. Mew had awoken and senses the presence of someone, which had been me. "Hey Mew!" Mew flew over to me, I was sitting on top of Charizard and Dragonite was flying next to him. We landed on the edge and saw Green come out of his tent to. "Hey Shrimp! You feeling better?" He yawned and I nodded. "Well that's good, by the way, where are we going next?" He was right, we had been at Lake rage for about two or three days. "Let's go see Red on Mt. Silver!" He rolled his eyes "Why waste time on him? Let's go explore!" His voice was oddly bitter, but Red was my best friend! I had to go see him! "Green, I'm going to go see Red, whether you like it or not!" He looked at me "Go ahead! I don't care!" His voice was bitter again, it hurt a bit, especially after all we've been through recently. But I didn't care. "Fine! You know what? I'll leave right now!" I started packing all my things and my Pokémon looked confused, Mew knew what was going on and flew near me. "We are leaving Mew, go say goodbye to Green's Pokémon" Mew nodded and my other Pokémon went to Green's Pokémon as well. I felt bad because unlike their trainers, they seemed like good friends.

Green's P.O.V

"Pesky Shrimp..." Why did I do that? I mean I don't care? Our memories were going through my mind. She was my cook, and entertainment. It hurt while I watched her pack her things. But why?
(A/N- Stupid Shigeru! XD) I sighed and watched her fly off on Charizard. I packed my things and after she was a safe distance away, I called out Aerodactyl and followed her.

~Timeskip by Green's stupidness~

Your P.O.V.

"Red!!!" I ran up to him and hugged him, it felt so good to be with my best friend again! He hugged me back and pointed to a cave. We went inside it and Red's Pikachu jumped onto my head. "What's up Red?" He shrugged, to me he seemed more emotionless then before, until he wrapped an arm around me and brought me close. It felt good,safe as well to be with him instead of that jerk! But I kinda did miss Green...well it's his fault for lashing out at me! I told Red what had happened since the last time I saw him. We heard someone else enter the cave. Me and Red both looked to see Green. I just ignored him and kept explaining what happened to red, emphasizing words like Jerk, Nice, Porcupine. Red pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged back while he glared at Green. Red planted a light kiss on my forehead and gave me a sorry look. I smiled at him, blushing, while Green stomped over to us. "What the hell are you doing to Y/N?!?!" Red let go of me and spoke for the first time in YEARS. "I'm....being...a...friend...and...caring...unlike you,....it pains me....to...talk...so I don't" I got up and looked at red. "It's alright Red! Posters and notes are fine!" I smiled at him and he smiled back. At this point Green grabbed my wrist "Let's go Y/N" he growled and I tried to make him let go. "I'm not your slave! I want to stay with Red! What's your problem Green!?!?! I thought you changed!" Green looked at me and my E/C eyes met his Green ones. "I'm sorry Shrimp, it's just..." He spoke sheepishly and I huffed. "Just what?" Red looked confused as well. "Fine! It's just I need you cause, uh...I can't cook! And my Pokémon love spending time with your Pokémon and you!" He spoke rather quickly and was flustered, I blushed. "Well, if you weren't a jerk all the time Porcupine, we might've been friends" He cringed. "I thought we were..." He looked upset and I felt guilty. "We are...I'm sorry but Porcupine you can really be a big jerk at times..." Red nodded in agreement. Green rolled his eyes at Red and looked at me. "I'm sorry Y/N, I won't be a jerk anymore! But please, will you travel with me again?" He pleaded me with his puppy eyes. I smiled "Fine! But..."
He sweatdropped. "But what?" I laughed at his nervousness "I want to battle my best friend first!" He cringed at best friend while I looked at Red, Red nodded holding a pokeball in his hand and the battle began!

~Timeskip by sushi~

I-I win!!! Red returned his Pikachu and I hugged my Charizard. "We did it bud! We finally beat red!" Red came up to me and hug me while Green had his jaw dropped. Red gave me a "congrats"
look and I smiled back hugging him again. He hugged back and it made Green twitch. "Congrats Shrimp,you are know the champion!" I had a huge grin plastered on my face as red laughed. He put his hat on my head and pulled out another one "How many hats do you have Red?" I laughed and so did he. He held up both his hands. "Dang that's a lot!" Green came up to us both "Let's get going Y/N" I pouted. "It's almost night! It wouldn't be safe to leave!" Red nodded and Green sighed rolling his eyes. "Fine, we leave first thing tomorrow" The three of us headed back inside the cave when Mew came. Mew looked at red and sat on his shoulder and Red laughed. We set up our sleeping bags and we're eating dinner. Red had a warm glow in his eyes and Green was giving off a cold glare to Red. I was sitting next to Red when I drifted off into sleep, the last thing I heard was a growling Green and felt a stroke in my hair.