Chapter 7: The Rocky Beginning

A/N~Hey guys! So this fanfic is gonna be a long one and I just wanted to thank my friends for supporting me (you know who you are ;3). Well we already hit 79 reads!!! Thank you all my readers, you all earned cookies :3

Your P.O.V

"Get up Shrimp!" There was a loud banging on my door, oh yea we were supposed to leave today, Mew was gonna be with us as well. I got out of bed "Shut it Green! I'm comin just give me a sec!" I tied my H/C hair into a ponytail, put on F/C shorts and a white tank top. I grabbed my bag with all my belongings and stepped out. "Took you long enough Shrimp!" Ugh, Green plus Monday was going to be horrible. "Oh what's your problem Green?" I rolled my eyes and he stayed quiet.

~Timeskip from Dragonite and Charizard~

"Green you are to slow!" I teased as I was running along a path and Green was following me a small distance away "Whatever Y/N!" I took my hair out of my ponytail letting it flow in the air. My E/C orbs sparklers at the though of exploring and continuing my adventure. Then a stupid rock decided to do its worst to me, I tripped over the rock. Then Green stumbled behind and tripped over me, making him land on me. "Pervert get off me!" My face turned red and I kicked him off of me. "Ouch! It wasn't my fault you tripped damnit! What was that for?!?!" His face was even more red then mine. "You went on top of me! Blue was right that you were a perv!" I huffed and got up laughing at how far I kicked Green. "Great! So there's a pesky woman and a pesky shrimp!" I tick mark appeared on my head. "Why isn't she a shrimp to!" A tick mark appeared on his head for no reason "Because she's the pesky woman!" I took it as an insult. "So I'm not a woman!?!? Bastard!" I uppercut him and by this time our Pokémon were crying of laughter, even Mew. "Ouch! Stop hitting me Y/N!" Another tick mark appeared on his forehead "You are going to burst a blood vessel like that!" I started laughing and he looked really annoyed, then he flicked me? It didn't even hurt! "Was that your best shot girly? Oh! You are now the Girly Porcupine!" I was laughing so hard but then saw him give me a death glance, I started running and he chased, out pokemon seemed to be enjoying the show. And the worst part is...we tripped over that same stupid rock! This time I landed on top of him.
"Stupid Shrimp! Stupid Porcupine! G-Get off me Y/N!" He huffed and I got off him my E/C orbs filled with mischief. "Did Shigeru just stutter?~" I teased him and the tick marks appeared again as me, my Pokémon, and Porcupine's Pokémon were rolling with laughter. "S-shut up Y/N!" He did it again! And his face was all red! "Oh there it is again!" I teased and my stomach grumbled. "Pesky Shrimp..."
I got up and I didn't notice I was blushing slightly. "Well let's go to that Cafe! Race you!" By the time he got up I was already sprinting, my Pokémon and mew following behind closely. "Hey! Get back here Y/N!" He started to chase to far behind, I was already there catching my breath when he arrived. "To slow Porcupine!~" I said in between pants, teasing him once more.
"Yeah, yeah Y/N. Oh and you are buying since you killed my wallet yesterday." I giggled "Fine by me!" I walked in with Green behind me, he got a coffee and a sandwich while I got a (favorite hot drink) and (Favorite lunch food). "So, where are we headed after this Shrimp?" I rolled my eyes while taking a sip of my drink. "Isn't it obvious Mr.Former Champion? I'm gonna steal your throne from Red!" He tensed and I smirked "Oh, well I'll steal it back from you! After all I did beat you before" He smirked and I flicked his forehead "Me and my Pokémon have gotten stronger since that day, everyday we get stronger!" I was grinning like a idiot and Green laughed "Pfft" I pouted "You frickin Porcupine!" He laughed even more "You hilarious Shrimp" "Whatever Green!" Our Pokémon were still recovering from their laughs, chatting and munching on some pokepuffs. Mew was looking at us both with mischief, I sweatdropped on the inside.

~Timeskip to the next afternoon by Arceus~

We were about to enter the Pokémon League. The guards at the door immediately recognized Green "Hello Green! Is that your girlfriend?" I blushed and pouted. I looked up to see his face tinted red "Nope, she isn't, that shrimp doesn't have a chance!" A tick mark appeared on my head "Those are fighting words Porcupine!" The guards laughed and let us in. I flicked his forehead "Wait here Porcupine till I become Champion!" He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Whatever Ms.Shrimp, I'll just steal champion back from you" He smirked and I punched him in the shoulder "You wish Green" and with that I went to face off the elite four. Adenaline was coursing through me and I could feel my pokeballs shaking with excitement, Mew was still here and was sitting on my head but it stayed invisible. I took a deep breath and went through the first set of doors.