Chapter 8: Evil's Entrance

Your P.O.V

I-I lost? I had beaten the elite four with ease, but when I got to Red. It was like he was on a different level. We both had been on our last pokemon his Pikachu and my Charizard. I thought I would win! But I was wrong, to be honest I was just glad I got to battle Red, he was my best friend and I may have had a small crush on him. He approached me, still quiet as ever and gave me a hug. Then handed me a note that said:
I missed you Y/N. it was nice battling you, if you ever want to meet me I'll be challenging Mount. Silver, come find me when you want a rematch.
I looked at red and he nodded at me, he healed our Pokémon "Thanks Red, and I'll come soon!" He smiled at me and his eyes gave me a look that said "be careful" "don't worry I will Red!" He smiled and I smiled back, why couldn't Green be like him? Red has a bit of a tint on his cheeks and I walked down the steps and he was about to fly off. I turned back"Goodbye red! And I'll get stronger till next time!" He smiled at me and waved then we went our separate ways once more. I went out and saw Green sleeping with Umbreon, I could ditch him if I wanted to but it wouldn't feel right. "Hehe~" I poked him and he didn't wake up, I slapped him and he didn't wake up "Stupid fly..shoo..." I laughed as he tried to swat me away but I really needed him to wake up so I called out Charizard, he gave me a mischievous smile already knowing what I wanted him to do. Mew sat in a tree and I sat next to him as Charizard put his tail flame against his butt, immediately making him wake up and run. We were laughing so hard I almost fell out of the tree. "Y/N!!!!! THIS MEANS WAR!!!" I kept laughing as he finally found water and put out the fire, he glared at me and I fell out of the tree and fell on top of him"GET OFF ME YOU STUPID SHRIMP!" I got off him and smirked "Did the little porcupine get a burn on his behind?" I kept laughing and he rolled his eyes then picked me up. "Hey put me down! I'm being kidnapped by the porcupine! Lemme go!" He started running and I was pounding his back as he kept going. Soon he reached a lake and tossed me in as I swam to the top "Hey! What was that for Green?!?!" He smirked "Karma, that's what" Okay I might have deserved that so I splashed him with water and laughed "Hey! Don't make me come in there!" He pouted and I came out then he immediately turned red. "What is it Shigeru?" He looked away "Uh your clothes are wet Shrimp! S-so uh g-go get changed or whatever." I laughed and looked down, he was right! "Oh is that a stutter I hear?~" I teased him. "Oh shut up Y/N!" He took off his sweatshirt and tossed it at my face "Hey!" He huffed "Just put it on Idiot, alright?" I put it on top of my wet clothes "You sound flustered and look like a tomato!" He looked at me and rolled his eyes "SHUT UP Y/N!" I laughed and flicked me on the forehead "Don't make me bring out Charizard again" Mew cane down and sat on my shoulder and Green's Umbreon kept laughing. He sweat-dropped and I laughed again "Scared of Charizard are we?~" "Shrimp, let's just go." He rolled his eyes and huffed picking up his bag, I picked up mine and followed him. I felt like I was being followed again and Mew stayed close, he looked scared. I wonder what spooked him?

???'s P.O.V

"Don't make excuses! We need that Mew! I don't care who it is with but I need it for my plan!" The grunt in front of me sweat-dropped and looked terrified, I loved that look. "Y-yes sir, we have found their location and a team is already following them" I was pleased "Good, whoever Mew is with must be strong, try to get them to join and if they don't, knock'em out!" The hunt gained a look of confidence but still trembled slightly "Y-yes sir!" Perfect. My plan was going to work. I needed the ultimate Pokémon! I planed to create it and make sure it listened to me, after all I would be its creator! Another step in my big plan, taking over the world! Nobody would be able to stand up to me!

Mew's P.O.V

I felt their presence. I don't want to go back! I hid in Y/N's hoodie, my head poking out of the top of it. She didn't mind at all and Green never looked back. For the first time since I met Y/N and Green, I was scared. I didn't like that lab! They experimented on me and hurt me to much. I needed Y/N's and Green's protection. It was getting late and they went to a nearby Pokémon center to stay, I could still feel their presence nearby but not as close as before, were they staying behind to ambush us? I was worried, scared, afraid. I didn't know what to do besides ask the other Pokémon for help! I know! I'll tell them then tell Y/N and Green! I know for sure they would help me! Maybe even that Red guy to! They all had pure hearts "Mew, are you alright? You haven't said a word since the lake..." Y/N sounded worried and I pretended to be asleep, she took me out of the hoodie and placed me on the bed next to her then she fell asleep. I flew around the room for a while before getting tired and falling asleep on the arm chair.