Chapter 5: Why?

A/N~ Hey guys! Sorry if Green seems like a jerk in this chapter...but don't worry Mew Umbreon Dragonite and Charizard are gonna make everything better >:3

Charizard's P.O.V

Umbreon, he had this stupid crazy plan to get them together. "I ship it!" Dragonite was practically in for the plan as soon as she heard it and I thought why not? This'll be fun! So now Umbreon is trying to get Porcupine out here. Heh I guess Trainer really does rub off on pokemon. I really love that one time where Y/N told me to burn Green's butt. It. Was. Hilarious! Well anyways, Y/N had this look of determination in her eyes when Green and Umbreon came out, she wanted to keep her win streak against the Porcupine.

Umbreon's P.O.V

I gave Charizard the signal and he gave Dragonite the signal. Once the battle was done our plan would commence. It was a 1 versus 1 like usual, but I didn't mind. Y/N would choose Charizard and Green would obviously choose me.

~Timeskip from fluffy unicorns~

Your P.O.V

"I lost?" He smirked at me and Charizard gave me a sorry look before he fainted. "Better believe it Shrimp, I'm better then you!" I rolled my eyes and returned Charizard. Suddenly Dragonite gave me a note that was barely legible the note said: Hey Y/N I was wondering if you would travel with me? You know since Umbreon and Charizard are friends and I'm no longer champion...so what do you say? The paper was slightly singed at the bottom so I couldn't make out any other words. "What is this Green?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. He snatched the paper out of my hands"I didn't write this!" I laughed and he had an annoyed look. "Seriously you are gonna get a permanent tick mark in your forehead like that!" I laughed even more, Dragonite joining in. Even Umbreon laughed! Then out of the blue, Umbreon started rubbing against my leg and I picked him up. Green was eyeing me and sighed. "Hey Y/N?"
I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Yea?" He sighed and looked down"Do you actually want to travel with me? Red is champion, Blue is in Johto, and I'm completely bored. You are the only thing I can mess with!" I raised an eyebrow at him. "When did I become a thing? And since you are basically the only person I know and I keep bumping into you, I guess why not? But if you get in my way...You won't be able to feel your butt for a month." He shivered remembering what happened when Charizard was a charmeleon and I laughed. "So, you wanna leave tomorrow?" It seemed kinda awkward but I also enjoyed having him here, his ego lowered a bit most probably thanks to my best friend Red. "Sure we'll leave tomorrow Idiotic Porcupine" I laughed and walked into my room. He twitched" Get back here you stupid shrimp!"

Green's P.O.V

"Get back here you stupid Shrimp!" By the time I said it she was already gone. How did we agree to travel together? Oh wait because we are the last ones remaining....it just had to be us didn't it? And umbreon was acting stranger then usual, so was Y/N's Charizard. I looked at my Umbreon as he tackled me making me fall. "How did I ask that Pesky Shrimp to travel with me bud? Still don't know how I did it..." Umbreaon just made a sound similar to laughter when I said that. I just rolled my eyes and decided to take a nap.

~Timeskip by a certain mischievous pink pokemon~

Your P.O.V

That strange feeling that I was being followed had completely vanished when I saw the culprit. "Oof!" The pink Pokémon accidentally bumped into me revealing itself "Mew?" It. Was. Adorable! But it looked hurt so I decided I was gonna help it! "Hey bud, what happened?" "Mew! Mew!" The Pokémon pointed to its right foot and compared to the left foot it didn't look right. I headed to the Pokémon center but it stopped me. So I headed to the pokemart, bought some first aid supplies and went to my room, Green saw me and came by. "Shrimp, why are you with Mew?" He looked utterly shocked. "Well this little guy was following me around and it looked hurt so I brought it here since it didn't want to see Nurse Joy" I smiled at Mew and Mew smiled back as I wrapped its foot in bandages. "Damn Y/N, who knew there was actually a legendary who would want to be friends with you" He smirked and I was tense. "Shut. Up. Green." "No. I. Won't. Y/N." Mew covered its eyes, knowing what would come next and he sat on my head, I laughed a bit then became serious again. I hated frickin Green! I couldn't take it anymore "Why are you so cruel Green?" He saw me cracking yet kept going "Not everything is honey Y/N. Man up jeez! And I'm like this because I can" He pushed me over the edge and I pushed him out of my room and slapped him, a single tear ran down my cheek "I HATE YOU GREEN!" I ran back in my room and locked the door, Mew got off my head and hugged me, trying to comfort me. What had I done? I gave into stupid Green's teasing...and I'm not apologizing! He deserves it! I think? Why did I even agree to travel with him?

Green's P.O.V

What had I done? I just stood there in shock like an idiot, she slapped me hard and it stung. I walked back to my room keeping my head down. She looked hurt, why did I care about that Shrimp? All I needed was to get my champion title back and my Pokémon. But why did I care that I hurt her? And infront of the all mighty and powerful Mew. Great Oak, just great! I'm traveling with her and she already hates me more then before. What have I done?

Mew's P.O.V

I had been following this girl, Y/N for a while now. I have seen her path and it was gonna be bumpy but this was unexpected, she was crying so I was hugging her! It seemed to help because her Ninetails came out and cuddled against her. Y/N started to calm down and her E/C orbs seemed dull. Those two are closer then they actually think, but it may take them a while. That's why me, Mew, is here to help! And get some help myself! Hehe!

Umbreon's P.O.V

I saw everything, they were both hurting and mew established a psychic connection with me and Charizard so we can know what was going on. Mew might need Y/N and Green's help, but not now. Y/N's H/C was wet with tears, her eyes dull, and her face red. I wonder why? That wasn't normally herself to break down like that...Green looks upset as well. Our plan is going to be harder then expected.

A/N~ hey guys! Um I know I don't have many readers but Thankyou to those who are reading! I've already hit 25 reads and I'm so happy! Also don't worry the next chapter will have more plot ;3 also yes I use cat faces a lot
-Crystal