Chapter 10:Its all Lake Rage and Fun till...

A/N~ Yes I actually did base this team off of my Gen 1 team, and no I didn't play the original games on the game boy I played on the 3DS :3 I had Charizard, Dragonite, Ninetails, Lapras, Arcanine, and Raichu! (Green/Blue's team is gonna be his Sun and Moon team! But I'm gonna replace Machamp with Umbreon  :3) also, sorry for the crappy name :')

Your P.O.V

It was morning and I got up just at the crack of dawn. I looked around ,worried, for team rocket grunts and members. I sighed and went out of the camp. Green and Mew woke up as well,very surprisingly and walked over to me as I stared at the lake. "Mew!" Mew flew up to me and sat on my shoulder, I laughed and Green smiled? He actually smiled without teasing me! That's a first! I couldn't help but smile back. "Y/N you cook. I'm horrible at cooking!" He motioned over to the small make-shift kitchen we had. Which was basically a campfire with a pot and stick over it. I laughed remembering he could burn ANYTHING! Even fish! "We all know that Shigeru! I'm never letting you cook as long as I'm here!" He pouted and rolled his eyes as I laughed. Hey he didn't say anything because he couldn't think of some comeback since it was true! So I had to take the opportunity! "Don't call me Shigeru Y/N!" He scoffed and I started to get breakfast ready. I called out my team, Lapras went for a swim, Charizard and Dragonite were playing or fighting? I never knew which they were doing. Ninetails was helping me with the fire, Arcanine was giving Mew a ride, and Raichu was sleeping, again! I just smiled at him, Green called out his Pokémon as well. His Arcanine was running with mine, Umbreon sleeping next to Raichu, Aerodactyl was flying above the lake circling Lapras while Gyrados was taking a swim as well.  Alakazam was floating in the air and Exeggutor was sun-bathing. I smiled looking at the Pokémon as I gave Green his food and got mine then began eating immediately. "Dang Y/N, you are really hungry" I rolled my eyes and didn't respond since my mouth was full of food. I swallowed and there was a loud "snap" nearby. "I'm gonna go check it out Porcupine!" Me and Mew ran to where we heard the sound.

Lt. Surge's P.O.V

"Damnit!" I stepped on a stick, all noises stopped, they must've heard me but that's alright! The twerps would come to me instead of me coming to them. I saw the girl that the Boss wanted with Mew. So I threw one of our newly developed smoke bombs and it worked! They couldn't see a thing so I knocked them out and carried the girl while Raichu dragged Mew behind us. I heard some rustling in the bushes but it must've been a wild Pokémon. "Heh, that was to easy" She was light and so was Mew, this had to be the easiest job I had ever done. She must be special since Mew hangs 'round her. I wonder what the Boss needs with this Brat though...

Green's P.O.V

"It's been a while, I'm gonna go check on her!" I left all the Pokémon but Umbreon by the camp, they knew well how to defend themselves so I wasn't worried, but I was worried bout Y/N! Err,uh my heart is beating fast, what's this errr uh feeling? Dunno. I shook my head and continued into the forest. I saw her footprints then they abruptly stop, I went wide eyed and Umbreon picked up her scent. We starting sprinting till we found that Team Rocket idiot, the same one as before, Umbreon and I nodded at each other. As soon as I saw a knocked out Y/N and Mew! Can't forget Mew! Uh err um...Whatever! "U-Umbreon dark pulse!" Umbreon hit the ground making the man let go of Y/N and that Raichu letting go of Mew. Mew had awoken and helped us escape. Y/N had a fever, what had they done to her?!?! (Huehuehue) She was the best, and only cook we had! We picked up the pace and starting sprinting, Y/N started to shiver. Ok NOW I was really getting worried, soon we arrived at camp and all the Pokémon surrounded us, each one with a worried expression on their faces. I put Y/N gently on her sleeping bag and got a small towel and soaked it with cold water then applied it to her forehead. "Mew! M-ew!" Mew was pointing to some berry bushes, and Umbreon followed. I nodded at them, mostly not paying attention since I was worried, she was shivering more and started sweating. What did he do to her?!?! Wait, why do I care so much bout the shrimp? Oh yea, I guess it's because she has all the skills I wanted-and needed so she's pretty much a necessity.

Giovanni's P.O.V

"WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THOSE BOMBS!" I snarled at the researcher I front of me and he backed away in fear. He gulped and looked at the bottom of my desk while I was stroking my Persian. "We made a mistake in the design. As long as it wasn't used on a human it is fine" Persian jumped out of my lap and I stood up, pounding my fist on the table, the researcher in front of me was cowering. "What would happen if it did come in contact with a human?" I stood up noticing my desk had a small crack from where I continuously pounded it. "W-we d-don't know w-what w-will h-happen" I pointed to the door and he left immediately. I sat back down and sighed. Where was Surge with that girl and Mew? Hopefully he will be back soon.

Your P.O.V

"Mom?" Am I in heaven? I thought I saw my mother putting a wet towel on my forehead. I blinked, my vision was blurry but I could hear laughter. "I'm not your mother Shrimp! Pfft. I'm sorry" Oh it was Green. I tried to get up but I couldn't. "T-thanks G-green, b-but don't cook. I don't w-want burnt-to-a-crispy-chip food a-again... let the Pokémon handle dinner..." I laughed quietly and he laughed even more. The Pokémon had over heard and scattered looking for ingredients, I looked out the tent and it was already sunset! How long has I been out for? The Mew flies into the tent and pops a berry into my mouth. "Mew? What did you feed Y/N? A berry?" Mew nodded and I stopped shivering, this must've been a allhope berry! But how did Mew find one? They are extremely rare! Well Mew is Mew I guess. Soon I closed my eyes and drifted off