Ch.7 my mate is beautiful

(Victor, Kayde's wolf)
*Kayde's P.O.V*
•after Ace explains what happened in his old pack and why moonshine helped him run away•

He's so beautiful why would any alpha do this to such an amazingly caring person. He smells like wild flowers mixed with honey that's why it tears me apart to hear people hurt him.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence I wiped his stray tears from his cheeks "Ace are you staying in that cabin?" I asked being the protective, worried wolf I am. knowing he's safe on my land is everything to me. I noticed he was my mate the moment I noticed he was being bullied by Red that's why I told Red he had one more time to hit future Luna before he was thrown out of the pack. My wolf,Victor, went crazy when he saw Red hitting Ace till he was unconscious. I growled out making the whole school shake then and told him he had two days to get off my lands and he did for good.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a really cute giggle making me blush. "What?" I questioned Ace who was still laughing. "You look adorable when you space out. Your face gets all squished" he said then blushed when he noticed he called me adorable. "I u-um meant that um..." He stutters as I chuckled wrapping my arm around his waist. "Don't worry Ace you look cute all the time though" I smiled while looking down into his purplish blue eyes. "Anyways about that question you didn't hear me answer. Yes I am Moonshines friend gave it to me it's all paid off so I don't have to pay for bills besides food" he said before taking a sip of his french vanilla espresso. I watched amused as he played with his lip rings nervously "can I take you home Ace? I don't want you hurts again" I asked cupping his chin. I looked into his eyes when he blushed and nodded. He looked down at my lips for a second then back to my eyes, me knowing exactly what he wants leans in close to him. I kissed his tender lips as sweet as I could and without hesitation he kissed each back. He licked at my bottom lip wanting entrance but before we could an old couple commented loudly. "Ew how could someone even think of doing something so foul and just nasty, I might be sick" We pulled apart after hearing the woman's comment. A boy with them who looked about 14 looks down in shame knowing everyone can hear them. "Grandma keep it down that's really rude to say about them, they're people to" he said in a soft whisper. Ace whimpered quietly as he heard them and noticed how angry I was getting. "Your grandmother is right boy, people like them shouldn't even be allowed to live like that." The man grumbled loudly at the boy causing everyone to look at him making him cry as well as Ace. "Let's just go Kayde" he sniffles out holding my arm gently. Just then the owner of the cafe walked out "Sir, Ma'am I need to ask you to leave. You are being extremely rude and disrespectful to others who are just trying to enjoy breakfast. They can't help the people they are and you don't need to change them. I will not have that kind of negative and conceited behavior in my cafe" the man was red and glared at the couple. The little boy stood to leave when his grandfather started yelling back. " why do we have to leave when faggots are the ones ruining my breakfast by making out like disgusting pigs!" He yelled while pointing to us. The owner clenched his fist and scowled "you need to leave now and never come back or I'll call the cops to have you removed. People like you should be ashamed of your actions these boys did nothing to you and minded their own business ,just because they love each other and just so happens to be the same gender doesn't mean you get to say if it's disturbing or not.it's frankly none of your Damn business so leave now!" The man yelled as the boy dragged them couple from the cafe. Who ever told you Canadians were always so nice lied to you. The little boy can back in rushed with tear stains on his face just as the owner came up to us. " I'm so terribly sorry that happened alpha Kayde to make up for it a little bit you can have anything on the house" he said making me realize he was a worrier in the pack next to us. " thank you so much for everything you said but we were just leaving before all that happened but I'll be back soon" Ace said politely covering his face with his award windy smile. The man nodded smiling and left saying his gratitudes and goodbyes. The boy sat down in front of us with a nervous look " I'm so sorry about them I really tried to keep them quiet but it only made them angrier"he whispered looking at his hands. Ace smiled warmly and placed his hand on his back " hey it's okay, it's not like you can change their opinions they're old and set in their ways but we appreciate every thing you did do" Ace said making the boy smile. "Yea the only reason I haven't came out yet is because of them plus I can't move if they kick me out I'm 14 and my parents died when I was 2" he mumbled as he played with his lip ring nervously. "Here my number kid text or call me anytime you need a buddy to talk to. I'm Ace btw and that big ol goofball is Kayde"Ace said smiling making the boy smile wide. He's so amazing with people, I'm not most people are intimidated by me. Not to mention the way he holds my hand gives me butterflies oh my gosh. "I'm Kyle I'll text when I can for sure" Kyle said ecstatic and hugged us both. "Okay we got to go home Kyle we'll talk to you soon" I said going for a hand shake but he hugs my waist making me blush and smile wide. As we all left me and Ace walked hand in hand to his house. 'Wow my mate is beautiful' Victor my wolf says making me nods mentally in agreement, " that the is Vic, that he is"