ch.14 your scars are beautif

*Aces P.O.V*

When I woke up I was a little confused on where I was but I remembered I was in Kaydes bed. I blushed remembering what we did bitting my lip I looked over seeing a note on the bed side table.
'In sorry if I'm not there when you wake up I had some business to take care of right after our special time 😉, which we love our mark btw, I'll be down stairs in my office if you need me Love ~Kayde'.I got up to find a pair of pj pants of Kaydes, a random t shirt and a pair of boxers. After grabbing them I headed to the bathroom, when I looked into the mirror seeing my mark I got the biggest smile. I ran my hand over it seeing it heal slightly. Heading to turn on the shower I decided to start singing 'holding onto you by twenty-one pilots'. I stepped in and stared washing my hair with vanilla shampoo I found. After ten minutes and fully clean, I stepped out the shower and dried off. pulling on the boxers and pj pants,which hung very losely off my hips.I grabbed and slipped on the plain purple shirt. I stared at my scared arms not use to wearing short sleeve shirts. Sighing and forgetting about it I walked out and down the stairs where I saw the only light on seeing as it was like 9:30 on a school night already.  Geez I sleep all day . I smiled seeing kayde typing on his computer, I decided  to sneak up on him since he's so focused. I stalked up behind him and just as I was about to scare him he turned around smirking. I jumped out of my skin "trying to scare me babe?" He asked with while raising his eyebrows. I blush and chuckle, now breathing heavy, "yea but it back fired a little." I hugged him tight while sitting in his lap. He laughed, pulling me close "I'm almost done so you can stay here till then." he kissed my hair making me to smile. I nodded and pulled my head back for a second to kiss him back. Wrapping my arms over his neck, he  pulled away a few seconds later and leaned his head against mine. He held my waist gently, "no matter how many scars you have your fucking beautiful baby" he said letting  me know that he was able reading my thoughts now. He pulled my arm up to his mouth and did something that made cry as he did. He kissed each of my scars on  my arm that wasn't bandaged. He looked at me in the eyes when wiped away the tears from my eyes. He stared deep in my eyes while cupping my cheeks and whispered,  "you'll always be beautiful to me baby." I lost it from there. Hugging him tightly burring  just to my head in his neck I sobbed, "I fucking love you Kayde " I admitted. I've wanted to tell him that before since I found out he was my mate. When he pretected me but I was scared he'll reject me. These words just made more words fall from my tongue without a second thought. My jaw almost fell from its hinges and made me stop blabbering with his next words "I fucking love you too Ace, more then you'll ever believe." His eyes are full of love as he says this. My heart fluttered as I kissed him deeply. He smiled when he kissed me back with just as much love as I had for him maybe even more. He stood up with me still wrapped tightly to his body."I think we should head to bed I'll finish this in the morning" he said shuting his computer down and closing the door behind us. I buried my head in his chest placing little kissed here and there. Once we get up to the room he places me down and strips down to his boxers "I don't know about you but I can't sleep in pesky tight clothes" he said pulling his pj pants  with ducks on them  making me chuckle. He crawled into bed with me "come on babe lets head to bed." I nodded  and slipped the shirt off trying to still hide my body. He kissed my shoulder and pulled me in for cuddling. He giggled probably at the fact I'm tired  even though I slept literally all day and mumbling little things about him incoherently. Kay pulled the covers over us. "Good night I love you little one" he mumble to  right before I fell asleep with a biggest smile on my face that ive had.