•Chapter 23•

•Chapter 23•

I felt a strong grip wrap around my waist and around the back of my knees. I was then lifted from the ground. Vanilla filled my senses when I was pushed through the bathroom doorway. I immediately recognized the scent. I looked up to see Liam, stalking straight ahead. "What did you do to her?" He growled.

"Nothing. She tried leaving herself." Harry's low voice startled me. I flinched in Liam's arms at his close proximity.

"Look at her, Harry! You can't keep her here!" Liam's words came out like a knife, stabbing at the green eyed boys chest.

"I know that." Harry slowly replied. I didn't dare to look at him, knowing that I would break myself.

"I'm keeping her at Niall's for a couple days. Don't even think about coming after her." Liam rushed passed Harry to his car.

Harry followed close behind. "At least let me say goodbye." His voice grew louder the farther we stalked away.

Liam sighed, placing me on the ground. He went back into the house, probably getting clothes for me.

I slowly walked towards Harry. Once I reached him I was the first to speak. "I'm sorry. I guess, I was just cooped up in the house for too long." I shyly remarked.

"Don't worry about it." He softly replied. I felt his cold touch on my cheek.

"Don't." I snapped. I pushed his hand away. "Don't try to keep me here that way." Tears stung at the back of my eyes. I looked away, trying to redeem myself. Why did he have to make it so hard?

Liam walked out of the house, several bags in his hands. "Let's go." He stated as he walked passed us.

I turned away from Harry, immediately getting into the car, locking my door.

•Follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*