•Chapter 26•

•Chapter 26•

*Several Days Later*

Death is peaceful. It's the only way that you could be safe from the world around. The good and the bad. That was a place I wasn't in at the moment.

Soft rythmed beeping filled my ears. Light breathing next to me. Bright fluorescent lights filled my blurred vision.

"Where am I?" I asked, my voice hoarse and my throat dry.

"You're at the hospital Sarah." I heard a low voice next to me. I was expecting it to be Harry, but when I looked it, it was Nathan.

"What happened?" I questioned.

He reached behind him, getting a styrofoam cup. "Sit up." He instructed. I did as I was told. "Drink this." He handed me the cup. I gulped down the water without stopping.

"What happened?" I repeated.

"Uh. You hit your head, after you left my apartment, and you lost a lot of blood." He stated.

Flashes of what really happened entered my mind. Harry was drinking my blood, and then I blacked out when he released. I almost forgot that Nathan didn't know about Harry being what he is, before I tried correcting him.

"Oh..." Was all I said before the door opened to reveal Perrie and Zayn.

"Hey, Sarah." Perrie said softly.

"I'll be back later." Nathan stood up, and placed a small kiss onto my forehead before leaving the room.

"Bye.." I whispered as he left the room.

"Are you alright?" Perrie sat down next to me, taking my hand in hers.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reached up to my neck, feeling a bandage over the bite marks.

I can't believe he did that.

"Very cruel. Abusive. Only wanting their prisoners for blood. I, on the other hand, won't do those things unless necessary." He finished his statement. His voice was soft and sweet as he spoke.

So it was necessary? How was it necessary?

The door clicked open again to reveal Harry. His green eyes were dull and his hair was in a pure mess.

"Don't come in here." Perrie stood up in front of me, attempting to shield his gaze from me.

"Harry, let's go out in the hall." Zayn pulled Harry out of the room when his fist clenched at his side.

Harry left without another word, narrowing his eyes at Zayn and Perrie.

"I'm so sorry that this had to happen, Sarah. I shouldn't have even stay out there. I should have come in with you." She started to blame herself for my foolish actions.

"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault." I protested.

"You know it's my fault." She whined.

"No, it's not. Calm down." I stroked her hand with mine, attempting to come as a kind gesture to ease my platinum haired vampire friend.

"What is wrong with you?!" Our heads snapped toward the yelling outside the door. Pounding was heard against the walls of the hospital.

Why wasn't anyone stopping them?

Nathan's voice was then heard. "You were too busy taking your time. At least I actually have a chance with her. Unlike you." He snapped.

"You don't know anything." Harry's voice traveled through the hallways and my door was then flung open.

Zayn appeared in the doorway. "We have to go. Unhook the machines and get her out of here."

Perrie was quickly unhooking the machines and was getting my clothes. "Get dressed." She rushed me into the bathroom.

***

Nurses and Doctors were trying to break up the fight between Harry and Nathan. Why did this have to happen.

Harry was atop of Nathan, pounding his fist into Nathan's cheeks. Each hit, a low grunt fell from Harry's chest.

"Stop it!" I finally yelled. Harry finally stopped, noticing my presence.

I was immediately pulled through the hospital in Harry's arms. "What the hell, do you think you're doing?" I fumed.

"Shut up." He growled.

"Put me down." I snapped.

"Shut up, Sarah." He countered back.

"Put me down!" I yelled. He stopped in his tracks, placing me down on my feet.

I ran off without a second thought, he didn't even try to chase me. He probably knew that he would catch me somewhere, and soon.

I fled from the hospital. My legs aching from my lack of training. I needed to get out more, not like I had a choice in it though. A strong grip wrapped around my waist. "You should know not to run." Harry's gravely voice pestered.

"Let me go." My voice was shaky, quiet.

He ignored me, and we were back at his house. I was laying on the bed, his fingers latched to my waist as he straddled my waist.

"Don't you dare bite me again." I struggled under his grip.

"I can't promise that." He grinned. He leaned down, inhaling my scent. His cold lips pressed to my neck.

He nipped at the skin slightly. His fangs skimming across my skin. I pushed him off before he could do any real damage.

"Don't." I scrambled off the bed, making my way to the living room.

•thanks for reading you guys•

•follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*