[A or B] (The Batman)

If you chose the Batman

-

[The Batman]

You shook your head, pushing yourself away from the tattooed man. He was disappointed in your decision, angry. He had hoped for you to make the right decision, to see the world together. You stood by the detective's side, not bothering to look at either of them them. “It is time for your final challenge, detective?” The man before the three of you, waiting for the detective’s decision. “Kill me. Replace me as the Head of the Demon.”

“I will never kill.” His stated, earning a disbelieved look from Talia. “Not even you.”

“What?” Her tone rose in anger. “You lied to me?”

“I needed a sample of your fathers blood. This was the only way.”

“Allow me to help you.” He drew his sword, stabbing the ground. “Take it all.” Within those words, you felt best to exit the room, you knew the outcome that held. You need to get away to think and you didn’t want to be caught in the fire. It was not your place to control the destiny of the assassins. Yet as you sat outside the walls, you trembled. Your stomach ache with worry, you knew you made the right decision, you refused to stand by a man who would murder millions relentlessly. You felt disgusted by the thought.

Talia finally pushed the heavy doors open, agitation painted her. "In my honest opinion, you made the right decision." You only smiled at her before she went about her business. A moment later the detective opened the heavy doors, immediately catching your attention.

"Thank you." You breathed out, you felt disgusted saying those words.

"Try to go on less dates with eco-terrorist." He nodded to you before continuing on his mission.