Chapter 2: Friends?

Nickis friends chase after her. The girl who was tripped walks up to Venessa. "Hey thanks for that. I'm Kate". Venessa just nods. "Wanna borrow a shirt?" Kate asks. Venessa replies "You are'nt my size."

"Hey I just want to be friends" explains Kate. Venessa pauses a moment. "Friends?" She asks. Kate answers "The kind of people who are there for you and make you happy?" Venessa answers "Well i've never had any friends."

Kate grabs her hand. "This is an emergency." She says. She pulls her by the arm. "Where we going?" Questions Venessa. Kate just gives her a long look. Then she says..... "Sleepover".

Onto another character of this madness that is soon to happen, another girl sits in her car texting someone on her phone. She is laughing at her messages. A guy then texts her and asks for nudes.

She gives him just what he asks for. She sends a picture of her bare chest to this boy. But this boy is from school, and he is not nice. He then sends her a message threatening to expose her. He says to give him 200 dollars otherwise her nudes are going around the school. What he doesnt realize is she is the slut of the school and everyone has seen her nudes. She also has a 10 month old baby names Ross. Meet teen mother of the year, Hannah.