Chapter 8: Supplies

It is now Thursday. Three days before camping. Hannah has been dreading this trip. She is not prepared at all to deal with the wilderness. Not even ready to deal with Trent. Hannah gets new idea though to help her. She wants to assemble a shopping team.

    She needs someone who knows fashion that is wearable in the woods. She also needs someone who knows how to survive on foods. She will also need someone who knows weapons. Someone who knows tents is always a good person to have.

   For the tent and and sleeping supplies she invites Venessa to come. The foods she will need can be only picked by someone who knows how to cook and savor their meals. She brings Mike along for that. For the fashion she invites Alexa and Alexa would only come if Ashely came with. But she doesn't know anyone who knows weapons.

    She texts Jonathan. He knows no one that has weapon information. He suspicously knew that Mike could cook well. She knows Trent knows weapons but resfuses to ask him. She then think to ask Ty. She doesnt have his number though. She decides to do what all girls do. Facebook stalk.

    She finds Ty after 20 minutes of deeo searching. The funny thing was she found him under Tyra Bones. He had much longer hair as well and seemed to dress in nore pink outfits. She didn't have time to judge. She sent him a facebook message asking if he knew about weapons. Hours go by. Alexa, Ashley and Venessa have already arrived at Hannahs house to go with her. Still no answer.

   "Cant we just guess on weapons?" Says Alexa. "That woukd be a bad idea considering that we are possibly going on a trip with a murderer." says Venessa. "We need weapons though Venessa." Says Hannah.

   A voice from the window says "How will we protect ourselves without any?". Hannah looks confused cause it dixnt sound like Mike. She goes over to the window and a hand grabs it!