Chapter 12: The Surprise

Venessa stares at the sale in-front of them. It says "CAMPING SUPPLIES 50% OFF EVERYTHING!" The surprise is a rush for Hannah. Mike slips away and walks off. "Did anyone else notice his hair was blue now?" Ashley noticed.

    "He changed his hair awhile ago." Kira says. They look around to see that Mike and Alexa just disappeared. Without telling any of them they could be in one of the many stores. There was a Spencers, Hot Topic, Candy Land, Pet Kingdom, Asian Treats, Camping R Us, Tillys and the biggest store in the place, Holy Saves.

    Holy Saves is a religous store. It has many sales all the time which is why the name is Holy Saves. None of them wanted to look in that store. "I have an idea!" Says Hannah. "Oh what could teen mom have for us?" Says Kira in a sarcastically nice voice. "Me and Venessa go look in the camping store to get a head start. Kira go find your boyfriend while Ashley finds Alexa." Hannah says commanding them.

    "I'll get lost, this is a big mall." Says Ashley in a worried tone. "Kira go with her first." Venessa suggests. "How about fuck yourself!" Kira says sarcastically again. "Bitch!" Says Ashley. "Oh you have room to talk!" Yells Kira. "I'll just go with her." Offers Hannah.

        "I'm out." Kira says as she walks away alone. Venessa explores the camping store looking for great deals. She sees wonderful food options and starts gathering stuff. She needs Hannahs card though to purchase anything. She beginning to freak out cause she has no money and can't leave the store to find Hannah.

      The security are also wayching Venessa. "They think im trying to steal this, oh lord help me." She says under her breath. She approachs one of the assistants walking around the store.