Chapter 7: Venessas Choice

Venessa is leaving campus after school that day. Kate runs up behind her. "Why did you decide to go?! You have a lifebto plan, your future is waiting!" Kate says frantically. "Look, Kate, I love having friends, even if it's just been a day, you and Jenna are special to me. I want to have more expiriences with life. I can't just be expected to no live my own life. Besides the company will he here when I get back. No worries... ok?" Venessa says sweetly.

     "Jenna really likes you too, she wouldn't approve of you throwing away the opprtunity." Kate says as she sees Jenna approach. Jenna grabs Venessas shoulder. "Actually, I want her to come. It will help her break of this whole good girl image. You know?" Says jenna. "It's Venssas choice!" Says Kate. Venessa then says "I choose to go."

   Kate gets a sad look on her face. Then her and jenna walk away and talk silently with eachother and Venessa walks the opposite way.

     Later that night Hannah is at home. Her son is with her parents as ussual. She is the perfect white privlaged teen. She is watch her favorite show(Total Divas) and eating lightly buttrred popcorn. Nikki and her twin sister Brie are fighting again. As she is in tears almost laughing at the tv she gets a call.

    It's Trent. He calls and explains how he loves her and wants another chance. She doesn't except this. She starts crying again but this time tears of sadness. "You don't understand what you put me through!" She yells into the phone. Before he could speak again she hangs up.