Chapter 22: Expossed

Trent is running, still with Alexa on his shoulders, to the truck. There is a second gunshot. He trips over a tree root and Alexa falls. He picks back up, now carrying her bridal style. He scrapes his arms and face running through the forest. Alexa gets a gash on her face.

    Trent looks down at the blood falling fro her face. He has no time to stop and clean it. By the time he gets the truck, the door to the truck is open. The keys are in ignition. Kira is on the floor. On the other side of the truck John is on the floor. Blood is spilling from his chest. He sts Alexa down in the truck. He puts a bandage on her face.

     He isn't facing the open area behind him. This leaves room for anyone to attack him. Alexas eyes flutter open. "She, she killed her!" Alexa screams. "What?" says Trent confused. "Jenna she is dead!" Alexa continues screaming. "Yes, she killed herself Alexa." He says to calm her down. "No, she did!" Alexa points behind Trent. Trent turns and sees Kira standing with a knife.

    Kira stabs his neck, although missing his artery. He stumbles on his hands and knees. Kira looks over at him. She goes to kick him. As she walks to him he gets up and spears her to the ground. Alexa gets in the driver seat. She stomps on the gas, not paying attention to the path she crashes into a tree. Trent and Kira are wrestling for the knife. Alexa is knocked out and the horn is blaring.

     Venessa and Kate hear the horn from the part of the forest they are at. "something's wrong." Says Venessa. Kate, in tears, kisses Jenna for the last time. Venessa helps Kate up. Mike runs to them. "Guys! This way! We know who the killer, come on!" Mike is calling to them. Kate runs to him but Venessa hesitates. She eventually runs to him.

    Trent punches Kira and her nose bleeds. It buys him time to grab the knife. Kira lays on the floor as Trent walks towards her with the knife. "You killed my friends! And my love!" Trent yells. He gets closer to stab her. As he raises the knife Kira pulls out the gun she had and shoots him.