Chapter 13: Holy Venessa

Hannah and Ashley were in the candy store. Looking for Alexa, Hannah saw some stuff to make smores. "Oh we just need this!" Moans Hannah. "I agree!" Shouts Ashley. "Bitch you need a treadmill." Mike says and smirks. "Babe!" Yells a voice from the other side of store. "Coming!" Mike says.

    Hannah grabs it anyways. They are checking out as they see Alexa running into the Holy Saves store. "Ashley grab her!" She yells over dramatically. Ashley runs like a a girl who is scared of a mouse. It takes her about thirty seconds to get to the store. When she gets there Alexa is running to the back. She knocks stuff over to her Ashley off her pursuit.

     Alexa runs to the back and the exit door opens. Ashley can see the sunlight. She gets to the door and sees Venessa holding Alexa as she cries. Soon enough all three are crying. Hannah gets to them. She tears up as well. "Let's go back to the car." Hannah says fighting tears. They walk to the car and see Kira and Mike already sitting in the car. Ashley feels that something is off with those two. Kira is just smirking from the window. Hannah hesitates to open the car doors. But she does open it after a few seconds.

   Everyone gets in the car. This time Mike is in the front with Hannah. Ashley hold Alexas hand. As well as Venessa. Alexa is in the middle of the cars backseat. Kira gets in the trunk. They drive home.

    (Trents house) The time now is nine o'clock PM. He is getting the supplies he bought ready.  He calls Hannahs phone. No answer. He shrugs it off and avoids it till later. (Same time nine o'clock at Kates house) Kate is eating a slice of cake video chatting Venessa. They share soome laughs about how weird Mike and Kira are. (Same time but at Tys house) Ty is seen sleeping next to Jenna and holding her. Could he fall for her?