Chapter 17: Feed Me Hoe

Trent runs in his shirt and boxers to go find the scream. He is not even wearing shoes. Alexa steps out of the tent in her jeans and bra. Jenna and Kira just look at her. John goes in the tent with Hannah. Alexa just looks into the forest to wait. Mike and Ty get back to the campsite. "What happened?!" Yells Ty. "Is someone hurt?!" Mike shouts. "Someone help!" Trents voice calls from the forest. Kira, Jenna and Mike run to help. Alexa stays shocked.

     When Mike and them arrive all they see is Ashley in a pool of blood. Her eyes still open.  "Oh my god!" Yells Jenna yells. Kira looks in shock at the dead girl. "Help me pick her up Mike!" Shouts Trent. Mike refuses. Jenna does the job and helps. Kira and Kate run back to grab shovels. Mike just stands and looks at the flowing blood. He can't even move.

    As her body is lowered into the hole Venessa, Kate, Jenna, Hannah, Jonathan and Ty cry. Mike freaks out and starts shouting that this is crazy and that he wasn't ready for any of this. Alexa just stares at the dead body as Trent covers it in dirt. Kira looks at Alexa and asks "How come you're not crying, she was your best friend." She just looks at her and says "No, she wasn't." And walks away. Trent is astonished. Jenna looks at Hannah and in attempt to lighten the mood, she says "Feed me hoe."