Chapter 4: Suspects

Kate walks into school. She starts walking to the nearest bathroom when the principal walks up to her and asks to see her. She agrees to go with him with no questions. As she walks in the room she sees seven other students.

"What is this she asks". Principal Marx says "A student named Nichole Bender died last night. We have reason to believe you eight could have been apart of this murder." Kate looms at the other seven in the room. The students from right to left starting on opposite side of the room from Kate are Alexa, then Ashely, followed by a girl named Jenna, next Hannah, Johnathan, then Venessa and lastly a girl Kate have never seen before. She looks at the principal. "Murder?". She starts to tear up. "Look you were having a quarrel yesterday with her, as informed by other people in the room." Says Mr. Marx. "Yes but I wouldn't be capable of murder!" Yells Kate.

"She was with me and Jenna all night." Venessa says backing up Kate. "We had a sleep over" says Jenna. Mr. Marx looks over at Venessa. "A sleep over? But you never talk to anyone and now you say you made friends in a day?". Alexa interrupts "See I told you that they are part of a cult or something!". Then Hannah says "Why are me and John here? He has a game soon." Johnathan nods to the principal. "Well he doesn't have a game anymore actually. He hasn't been to practice the last three times."

She looks at him. "John?!" She whispers. You are also suspects because you guys never went home yesterday and took your familys car." Says Mr. Marx. "We only went shopping!" Explains Johnathan. Hannah adds on "I was buying him soccer stuff and stuff for my son". The mysterious girl says "Oh stop using the mother act on everyone. You don't give a damn about your baby." "Kira that was uncalled for!" Yells principal Marx. Kira backs down.

"You used to be her friend till Ashley stole her from you." Says Marx. Ashley adds "Maybe the jealousy got to her.". "I would never be jealous of you bitches. You guys made her a slut. You were a bad influence!" Kira argues. Ashely states "You have dated five guys in the past 2 weeks. So who's really the slut?" She is holding up five fingers as she says this. Kira stands up and breaks her middle and index finger after being called a slut.

Principal removes Kira from the room. He then calls in one more person to question. A boy who looks quite feminine walks in. "Um you asked to see me?" He says. "Yes Tyler take a seat" commands Marx.