Chapter 15: Sleep

Hours later Kira returns from the wilderness by herself. "Where have you been?" questions Hannah. "Out." Says Kira. Hannah walks up to her with an intense expression. "Back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up!" Shouts Kira. Alexa tries to step between them. Kira puses Alexa down away from her and Hannah. Then Hannah slaps Kira.

"I'm tired of how you treat us! How you do whatever you want! You don't care about anyone but yourself! That is why Nichole left you!" Hannah is screaming. Kira looks at her, then shakes her head slowly. "You just made a big mistake." She says. Then she walks away into the trees again. It was dark. No sign from Johnathan, Kate, Jenna, Kira, Mike or Trent. "Should we go back to the truck?" Says Alexa.

"No obviously we go look for Trent." Says Ashley. "Have you not seen horror movies? Says Venessa. "We cant just stay in the open says Ty. Just then, Kira returns with two of the tents. Everyone looks at her as she attempts to set it up. "Y'all gonna help or stand there like a bunch of bitches?" Asks Kira. Hannah and Venessa go to help Kira. Ty sits back and watches with Alexa. Ashley walks around the area and surveys the trees. She looks through an empty area in the trees.

She hears footsteps. She is in such fear she can't speak. The footsteps get closer. She backs up. She sees three shadows. (Is that Trent? Where is the others? Did they find Kate?) She thinks to herself. Finally emerging from the dark Trent, Kate and Jenna walk tiredly. "What happened?" Asked Ashley. Ty, Kira and Alexa turn around.

As she assembles the tent Hannah refuses to turn around. Kira asks "Where is Jonathan?". Trent replies "Hey, they split up from us to look for you. We found Kate though. She was about to die out here in those clothes. She obviously didn't get the memo that it gets cold at night. Kira grabs the other tent. "Where was she?" Asks Venessa. "I got lost and didn't know what to." Said Kate. She continues "I just want to leave.". Jenna goes and helps Kira with the tent as well as Venessa.

An hour later after the fire, that Trent made, dies John and Mike emerge from the trees. "Nice of you to join us." Says Trent sarcastically. "We got lost." Says Jonathan. "Where are we gonna sleep? Venessa asks. "I hadn't even thought of that." Said Ty. Trent says "I'll sleep in the smaller one. Two more can fit with me. Hannah, care to join?" She turns away and ignores him. Jonathan comes to her rescue and says "She'd rather die." "We will get the blue one that holds four." Says Venessa and grabs Kate. Kira and Jenna join Venessa and Kate. Hannah and Jonathan call the yellow tent away from Trent. Ty offers to join them. Mike also decides to sleep in there too. That left the preppy girls with Trent, the cowboy.