Chapter 16: The Affair

Trent and the girls are in the tent. He is tired and starts to lay down. But as he layed down he felt a soft touch on his arm. It was Ashley. He looks over at Alexa and she takes off her shirt exposing her bra. Trent begins to say "We can't do-" Ashley puts her fingers to his lips. She whispers "Just let it happen." That's the last thing he remembers before Alexa gets on his lap and kisses him.

    It's early morning. The sun is starting to shine. Mike sneaks out of his tent. He shakes John to wake him up. "Let's go."  Mike whispers. John gets up and they sneak to the forest. They walk about a mile into the trees unseen by everyone.

    It is now noon. Trent gets out of his tent. Hannah, Kira, Venessa and Kate we in the forest walking around. "So how was your night with those annoying whores?" Says Jenna. "They are actually okay." Says Trent. "Hannah and Kate went to find Venessa, Kira, Mike and John." Said Ty. "Where did they go?" Trent asks. "We don't know?" Said Jenna. "Babe come back!" Yells Alexa. Jenna gives him a disappointing look. "I gotta go." Says Trent.

    In the forest Venessa stumbles across a lake. She goes to observe it. She sees Kira by the lake. She is getting water in bottles. She was doing it so secretively. As if she didn't want people to know. Venessa watches from a far. Making sure she doesn't add anything to the water.

    The time is almost three PM. Everyone is back at camp. Johnathan, MIke, Kate and Hannah all met up by the truck. John and Mike were just taking a walk. Only Jenna questons them taking a six hour walk. Everyone is eating the hot dogs that were cooked over the fire. Alexa, Ashley, Trent and Kate all sit togther talking about the good food and how cool Trent was. Jenna, Johnathan, Kira and Hannah talk shit about Trent. Saying that he was a fake.

     Venessa and Ty just sit quietly away from everyone. They make small talk about the trip. Mike on the other-hand sits alone. He sits in the tent and doesn't come out till dark. He missed a lot that day. He missed the fun of hiking and singing songs around the fire.

    It is nine PM. Venessa, Alexa, Trent and Hannah all went to sleep already. Jonathan, Kira and Jenna sit around the dying fire. Mike, Kate, Ty and Ashley were all somewhere around the woods. Ashley, Mike and Ty were out by themselves. Kate was just beyond the treeline on her way back when they all hear a scream. It startles Kate and she turns around. She runs back into the woods.