Chapter 19: Venessa Dies

Mike grabs Johns shoulder and turns him around. They start to kiss. Venessa is shocked. "I'm dead" she says. She gets up and runs back to everyone else. She finds Kira and tells her what Mike and Jonathan have been doing. "I'm not surprised." She says it and shrugs it off. "You don't care?" Asks Venessa. "I already felt it so i'm not hurt." She says.

    Venessa says "Okay." In a weird way and backs away from her. She goes to Trents tent to find Alexa still staring blankly into space. Trent comes up behind Venessa. "Is she still... messed up?" Trent asks. "I think so." says Venessa. Alexa turns her head and looks at Venessa. "I might actually be free." Says Alexa. Trent moves Venessa out of the way and goes to Alexa and kneels. Venessa gets up and walks out of the tent. She goes to her own tent and sees Kate writing in her journal. 

     "you were right, I didn't know what I was getting into." Venessa admits to Kate. "I am sorry, you just wanted to experience friendship and I haven't been a good friend." Says Kate. "I don't want anyone else to die." Says Venessa. "We need to convince Trent to let us leave. Or leave without him." Suggests Kate. "He won't listen to us and we'd have to fight him to get his keys." Says Venessa. "We wait till he's asleep." Says Kate. Just then Jenna walks in the tent.

                Kate stops talking and looks away. "Are we even together anymore?!" Jenna asks in pain fighting tears. "I don't know anymore." Kate says, still looking away. "Look at me please." Begs Jenna. Venessa looks at Kate. Kate turns to Venessa. There are tears in Kates eyes. "Get out!" Yells Venessa. Jenna looks at Venessa. Venessa turns to Jenna. "You heard me. Get out!" Venessa yells. Jenna starts crying and runs out of the tent.