Chapter 3: Odd Thing

"Agents! Something odd happened!" - Shouted Miss O.

"What happened?" - Asked Olympia.

"The town hall restaurant is freezing! But for this mission we only need two agents, and it will be a mission to test Oliver's knowledge," - Miss O exclaimed.

"Cool, me and the new agent on a mission" - Otis spoke with a bit of irony.

"Actually, I was thinking of Olympia going with Oliver..." - Miss O replied.

"Yay!" - Olympia said excitedly.

"What?" - Otis asked angrily.

"Alright, they can go to the mission" - Oliver said trying not to cause fights.

"So, go agents!" - Miss O exclaimed.

"I'm going to the mission, I have clues about the case" Oliver whispered to Olympia.

Otis and Olympia went to the restaurant and sit down, while Oliver goes there secretly.

"It's OK?" - Otis asked Olympia.

"Yeah, sure, are you okay?" - Olympia said.

"Why would not I be!?" - Otis replied

Olympia sees Oliver, and he calls her.

"I bit my tongue, I'm going to do a bandage" - Olympia invented.

"In the tongue?" Otis asked, strangely.

"Yes, you have to put pressure on it, but it does not swell like a ball, then you're going to ask me: Hey, did you have a boll in your mouth? Yay, it's goal, people! But it's horrible, because the mouth hurts. - Olympia said a little too much, and walked toward Oliver.

"It's hot here, only there at the tables it's freezing." Oliver said to Olympia.

"It's all out of control, I have to tell Otis the truth!" - Olympia was worried, and goes towards Otis - "Otis, I have to tell you... What happened to you?"

"Nothing, if you have to go in the bathroom you can go, or go to the kitchen, whatever you want, I'll wait here, resting," Otis said, his face and clothes dirty.

"What happened?" Olympia asked.

"Look, I'm not proud of it, but, did I work in secret at lunch"

"What?" Olivia was astonished.

"Whenever you got up, I'd go out there, handle this thing" -Otis opened the curtain, and there was a Cyclops chicken -" I could tell the Odd Squad to send someone, but it was really cool, I can't stop working, not you"

"I don't know, because we found out that it's only cold here, in other parts of the restaurant," said Olympia.

"Did not you find out?" - Otis asked, a little confused.

"Is that Oliver gave me some tips..." - said Olympia, when Otis interrupted.

"Is Oliver here?" - Otis was angry.

Then, hearing this, Oliver goes near Otis and Olympia.

"Hi, guys... So Otis, I was here because, I had some tips on the case, and ..." - Oliver tries to explain.

Otis picks up the phone and calls the Odd Squad.

"Miss O, Oliver is here," he warned.

"But did he take mission tips for you?" Miss O asked him.

"Well, yes, but we're not done with the mission yet," Otis said rather awkwardly.

"I know how to solve it! Olympia, did you bring the heater and the apparatus to increase things?" Oliver asked to Olympia.

"Yes!" - She answered.

"Then, raise the object heater to warm the place, I discovered that the cold was from some villain who came here.

"Leave it to me!" Olympia was excited.

Olympia raised the heater and fired over the restaurant, when it warmed, she, Oliver and Otis returned to the Squad.