Chapter 15: Help! (Part 2)

PREVIOUSLY...

"Agents ... hum ... what are you doing here?" - Spoke the false Miss O

"Otis is here an hour, wait, where is he?" - Asked Oliver

"Um, he must have left, eat a hamburger!" - The fake Miss invented it.

"Help! We're here!" Oliver and Olympia heard the whispers of some people, who seemed to come from the closet.

"What was that? They look like the other agents, and they're gone, too!" - spoke Olympia

"Wait, are you really Miss O?" - Asked Oliver

NOW...

The false Miss O was afraid, trying to disguise - "Of course, yes, I am extremely I, I am more I than me!"

"So where does that echo of whispers come from? It looks like it's from the other agents you imprisoned, I think, I do not know, probably possibly ..." - Olympia asked

"Olympia, this is not Miss O really" - Said Oliver

"Well, I suspected, I knew you were not Miss O, because if she had not told me I was her favorite agent, I always was and always will be!"

"You know she, I, would not say that!" - said the false Miss O

"We're here!" Oliver and Olympia heard whispers coming from inside Miss O's closet.

"Can we see your closet?" - Asked Oliver

"Why? You don't need to do it, I always clean it, and I leave a radio in there, so it must be on"

"But we'll see your closet anyway" - Spoke Olympia - "If you allow"

"YOU WILL NOT GO! AHHH!" - The fake Missy picked up a device of destruction and tried to shoot Oliver and Olympia, but they took the device that Oona and Orion did for them, the "Protector-nador" and made a shield, so they were not hurt.

"You think you got away with this, but no! I have a shield-breaker!"

Just as the fake Miss O was going to shoot, Oona and Orion appeared and protected Oliver and Olympia, but caused an explosion through the rest of the room, making the false Miss O fall to the ground.

"You saved us!" - It spoke Olympia

"I had Orion's help" - Said Oona

"Yeah, but two things are still missing first, freeing the other agents." Oliver picked up a key and unlocked the lock that was closing the cabinet, and freed the arrested officers. "Second, who is this fake Miss O?"

Everyone was thinking, and they realized it was Shapeshifter!

"I would have commanded the Odd Squad, were it not for these two agents and two scientists! Aff!" She said.

Olympia, Oliver, Oona and Orion arrested the villain and celebrated with the other agents.