Chapter 23: Fairplay

Time was running by, the afternoon was coming, the sun was getting lighter, and Olympia, Oliver, and Otis were weaker because of their hunger. The three were walking swiftly through the dirty streets of the city, looking around, looking for Ohany, who had not met them until now after her attempted robbery.

- Olympia, what time is it? - Oliver asked tiredly, breathing deeply and quickly as he was about to run.

- Almost two o'clock in the afternoon, I can't run anymore, my feet are very sore.

- Oh, I suppose I have a backpack. I did not think my fifteen years would be that complicated. - Otis soon sat on a bench on the sidewalk to rest. Soon after, Oliver sat next to him and Olympia beside Oliver.

- Ohany was simply one of the best agents, I don't think she could've been caught by the police, could she?" Oliver asked. His clothes were full of sweat, which he found very disgusting.

- She was good, so I think she didn't, I just don't know where she is. - Otis replied worriedly.

The three of them were exhausted, and asked some people in the street if they could give them some money to buy something to eat, but they weren't successful on it, so they stayed for almost half an hour waiting on the bench. Oliver was in the middle, wide awake, and Olympia and Otis ended up falling asleep, in the bright light of day, on Oliver's shoulders, who did nothing, even though he felt a little uncomfortable. They stayed like this for a few minutes, until high gunshots were carried out and all the people in that area immediately ran away. Olympia woke up and then turned her face across the street, where she saw blond curls of an apparently adolescent girl around the corner. Otis immediately bent down, along with Oliver.

- Guys, I think I found her!

- What? Say it lower, there might be a sniper nearby. - Oliver exclaimed.

- I think I saw her around the corner, come on!

- Olympia, did you hear those shots? Let's hide! - Otis spoke imperiously.

- What if she's in danger? She is our friend. Oliver, please tell me you're coming with me.

- Um, I'm not so sure ... - Oliver adjusted his fringe that was on his forehead, an act he did a lot when he was nervous. He always thought of painting a part of his hair blue because he wanted to be eccentric but didn't think his natural dark brown hair would match. - Oh ... you know what?" Let's go. - Olympia and Oliver ran in hiding as far as Olympia claimed to have seen the girl.

- Since you two are going, I'm going too. - Otis runs after them and escorts them to their destination. Just beyond the corner was a tunnel, dark and dirty.

- Let's continue? Everyone behind me! - Otis tried to be brave.

- A few minutes ago you didn't want to come, and now you want to take the lead? Calm down, let me go. - Olympia went in front of Oliver and Otis, and went on slowly. They could not touch the walls of the tunnel because they were damp and dirty, and probably with spiders.

In the midst of the dark and terrifying silence, with the tense stares of Olympia, Oliver and Otis focused on what would be after the tunnel, Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie's "ME!" began to play suddenly. "I'm the only one of me, baby that's the fun of me..."

- Where's the sound coming from? Oliver was startled.

- Ah, calm down, it's my cell phone ring! - Otis picked up his cell phone and saw it was a call from a blocked number.

- Wait, did you have a cell phone that we could use to light the way and didn't show? And wait, I love this song! - Oliver said, surprised.

- Calm down, is there signal here? Oh gosh. - Olympia was impressed, and straightened her glasses.

- Hey ... it's a blocked number. - Otis was frightened.

- Go, answer! - Oliver recommended.

- But what if it's O? - Olympia asked him.

- Well, we have to find out. - Otis answered his cell phone.

A dark voice, hard to recognize, spoke on the phone, with cries of a girl in the background.

-You're playing my game now.