Chapter 7: Cinema's Night (Oliver)

One day after Oliver and Olympia melted the Freezer and Miss O invited them to go to the movies ...

OLIVER'S VIEWPOINT

Today is the night of the movies, me, Olympia and Miss O will watch Spy Kids 5. Me and Olympia arrived at the cinema almost 20 minutes before, but we didn't have tickets, so the guard kept us from entering, but me and Olympia was able to tell him that our friend (Miss O) was going to pay for us, so we came to the movie room just 10 minutes before the movie started, we talked a little bit.

"Then, Oliver, describe me in five words," she asked me.

"Funny ... Cool ... Smart ... Creative ..." - I replied.

"Missing a word, I'll give you a tip, look at me" - She was desperate

"Hmmm ... brown eyes?" - I was speechless

"Yeah, but you missed it saying: cute as an olive green colored pencil"

"Ah, when will the movie start?"

"I don't know, and Miss O still has not come"

"She must be buying the popcorn, you know why Otis is not my friend?" - I asked

"Because you are my partner"

"But even before I was your partner"

"I don't know, he must be crazy, or he danced a lot and got dizzy, or he went bad on a test, or the band he liked the most separated ..."

"I got it" - I replied

The movie was about to begin, the movie lights had already gone out, and Miss O had not yet arrived ...

"Well, it looks like it's just the two of us, Miss O still has not arrived, and she will not even come, I hope..." - Olympia told me, and she tried to lay down near my chair, we're best friends, no more, then I would lightly push her into her chair, so so I was trying to wake her up (but I was under the impression she was pretending to be sleepy).

Miss O appeared at the cinema all of a sudden

"Hey agents, sorry I'm late, I was getting some stuff on the squad ... Popcorn?" - She offered it to us.

"Of course!" - I answered

I went to get some popcorn, and so did Olympia, so I took my hand quickly, we got the whole movie in silence (not even aallll), so there's not much to talk about.