Chapter 31: RUN

Oliver, Olympia, Ohany and Selena were a few meters in front of the police cars. Of course the idea of ​​simply ignoring them and running away ran through their heads, but it would not be logical, they would turn out to be wanted and look guilty, and they were sure they were not.

Their hearts beat hard, they were nearly sweating with fear and despair. But Oliver and Olympia thought on the bright side, at least they found Ohany.

– Come, come, there is no way out. – A policeman shouted from a distance.

– Actually, this idea was incredible! – Oliver exclaimed.

– What? – Olympia was surprised.

– You know we're about to be arrested, right? – Ohany said ironically.

– Yeah, I know, but think about it. O was very clever, she calculated every damn thing. She knew we would come to this hospital, then called the cops and spread the pictures to them.

– Oliver, you're weird. – Selena said.

- Aw, thank you.

Ohany laughed.

– Hey, come in or I'll shoot you! – The police officer huffs – You are underage, the punishment will not be so horrible.

The other policemen were inside the cars. Selena began to observe every detail in the uniforms of the policemen. Olympia trembled with fear.

– Guys, I think we have to go, there's no way out.

Olympia started walking toward the policeman, who seemed to be picking up the handcuffs. Ohany was persistent, but he took a step forward.

– Don't! – Oliver shouted.

– What? – Ohany asked.

Oliver turned to the cops.

– Hey, show the badges!

The policemen were surprised by the audacity of the boy. Selena smiled, now they screwed up.

– Not now, you have to come with us to the police station. I'm going to shoot you! – The policeman pulled the trigger and shot the sky like a warning.

– They're not real cops. – whispered Oliver.

Ohany sighed.

– Wow, O's group wanted to kidnap us by pretending to be cops...

– Run! – Olympia exclaimed.

Olympia, Ohany, Selena and Oliver turned quickly and began to run away from the police. The policeman with the gun got into one of the cars and started driving. The engines of the other cars made a lot of noise and were extremely fast.

– We must hide, we can't escape. – Selena said.

They could hear the sound of the approaching engines. The cars were getting closer and closer, and the four teenagers were getting tired.

They passed the hospital, on the lawn, and kept running. They passed a park, until they arrived in a neighborhood full of shops and entered one, discreetly. The store, in fact, was not a store, but a center of therapy. The place was called "Feel Good". Their clothes were already dirty, and they pretended all was well when they came to the querk.

– What can I do for you? – She looked attentive. Ohany was terrified.

- Hmm ... so...