Chapter 16: New Crush?!

After capturing the fake Miss O, the agents began to celebrate, the real Miss O again commanded the squadron and Olympia and Oliver began to like each other.

"You look so hot, Oliver!" - Olympia said

"Wait, did you say I'm hot?! Oh, you're... too! I guess" - he replied nervously.

Otis saw them both, and was very jealous, so he walked up to Olympia and kissed her cheek.

"OTIS!" Olympia shouted.

"You should be mine, not his!" Otis replied, very furious.

Oliver was quiet, did not want to cause quarrels. Suddenly, Miss O appeared in the squad and shouted, "Agents! A new girl will come to the squad, she's Agent Ohany, and she'll be Otis's partner, that way Olympia and Oliver will not have to worry!"

"I don't want to be with this Ohany, I want to stay with Olympia!" retorted Otis

"How many new agents! There was three new agents in just one month!" - Said Oliver 2 (not the Oliver partner of Olympia, who spoke was Olavo's partner, Oliver)

The doors of the squadron open, and Ohany, the new agent, enters.

"Wow" whispered Oliver.

"Hi, I'm Ohany, I love to investigate and I'll be a great agent, at least I hope so. "- said the new agent -" Who is my partner? "

"Me, unfortunately," Otis replied.

"Oh, what a shame, I'd rather go with that agent over there" - Ohany refers to Oliver.

"But he's already my partner!" - Said Olympia, a little bit furious - "I've known Oliver for almost a month! I know he hates music, he loves popcorn, I know because he told me so!"

"Ok ..." - Said Ohany

Hours passed, night fell, and Oliver was in a room, alone, talking on the phone.

"I can't let anyone discover my secret! If someone finds out, I can be kicked out of the squad!"

Until Otis entered the room where Oliver was and hears Oliver's conversation on the phone.

"Oliver ?!" Otis asked, a little afraid.

Oliver sees Otis, and gets worried.

"Did you hear my conversation on the phone ?! Oh no!" - Said Oliver

"Yeah, I heard, you're not the good agent, you're secret, you're obscure, how did you convince everyone that you were an agent?"

"I'm an agent! But actually my name is not Oliver and ... I kind of was working undercover"

"I'll tell everyone!" Otis said excitedly.

"You can't! Please!"

"At least, tell me what your real name is!"

"Harry ... But I think I've said too much!"

Otis was shocked while Oliver was worried his secret would be discovered by someone else.