Chapter 32: Identity

They were all in the hotel room, Olympia was sitting on her bed, Ohany was standing beside Selena's bed. Oliver left Selena's cell phone on her bed shortly after researching the hospitals in nearby Brooks. Selena soon arrived, desperately opening the door with a bag with some sandwiches and hot dogs, for everyone was starving after so much running around town.

The sky was already dark, it was dusk.

Nervously, Selena warned that she knew who he was, her facial expression did not hide what she was feeling, after all, finding out who was torturing you for almost a month is surprising.

–  My goodness, Selena, speak up! – Exclaimed Ohany.

Selena entered the room and slammed the door. Then she headed for her bed and picked up her smartphone. Oliver walked away. Selena seemed to be looking for O's messages.

–  But Selena, didn't the messages automatically go out a few minutes after they were sent? – Asked Olympia.

- Yes, exactly, but I managed to save, like, the last three messages after I discovered this, I took the screenshot.

Oliver's eyes widened.

– Brilliant idea!

Ohany straightened his blond hair and drank a glass of water.

Selena gave a huge smile.

– Here, I found it! I knew it! She opened the image she had saved from the last message sent, and her thoughts were confirmed. – Guys, look, it's obvious since the last message, do you know any Miss?

Miss? – Oliver and Olympia asked at the same time.

Selena showed the image, and the message said "You'll miss me in jail --O".

- I think so, why would the word "miss" be highlighted?

Oliver's brown hair was unkempt, of course, he did not even have time to dress up since he accidentally injured Otis. He had just changed his T-shirt and pants, since they had a little blood. Now he was visibly wearing a white shirt, black pants and blue coat. He was excited, but with a mind full of thoughts, remembering everything he knew about O.

– Calm down, we know someone called Miss. – Ohany paused.  – Oh no... what if this was obvious from the beginning of the messages? O is actually Miss O!

- It's not possible! – Olympia looked upset. – When that salesman at the slum said that he read Odd Squad on some brouch the girl was wearing, I thought he just read it wrong and it was actually Mad Squad...

She wore a purple T-shirt and dark blue trousers, and her glasses were a bit awkward, but her red hair seemed flawless even after so many disasters she witnessed.

– Ambitious, able to do everything, smart... – Oliver interrupted, – ...know us very well... hell, actually, that makes sense.

– But why the hell would Ms. O do this to us? – Olympia seemed to be about to cry.

Olympia always loved Ms. O, she considered her a friend, even though she was kind of rough sometimes. Worse is that Olympia worked with Ms. O for much longer than Oliver.

– That's so weird, she let me join the squad, I admired her personality. – Oliver commented. – Otis was right... never trust people too much.

Selena preferred to be quiet, since she didn't even know Ms. O. 

– She was so kind and gentle... – Olympia broke the silence.