Chapter 6: The Great Choice

Previously on "Otis Substitute: New Partner?"

"Have you decided who will be your partner?" Asked Miss O

"Not yet, who do you think is best?" - Olympia spoke

"I can not comment about this Olympia, but think about it, someone you think will be your friend, and that you can understand each other, because I can not take any more complaints from the other agents!"

"I'm almost deciding, Miss O!" - Olympia said - "But before, tell me ... This song is good: Deep in the heart of the world ..?"

"Hum, I've heard a lot, I can say you have to focus on choosing your partner!" "Miss O did not want to answer.

"I think I've decided, and who I want to be my partner is ..."

The Great Choice

"I think I've decided, and who I want to be my partner is ... Oliver"

"Girl what are you thinking?" "You think you can choose Oliver?" "He's the new agent, he needs training!" - Miss O was frightening Olympia - "Good choice!"

"Oh, I understand, you wanted me to think he was bad and after I made a good choice, I got it! I think ..." - Olympia was confused.

"Your first mission is now, the Freezer has escaped again! I need you and Oliver not to let it freeze the city!"

"You can leave, Miss O, I'll call Oliver now!"

"Oliver?" Otis entered the room.

"Hmmm ... Hi ... Otis" - Olympia got a little scared.

"You chose Oliver?"

"Yes but..."

"I don't think so, I thought we were friends, now I have nowhere to work"

"We're friends, and you have where to work ... in the kitchen." - Olympia giggled trying to cheer Otis.

"That's right, that's cool" - Otis calmed down, but remembered that he was angry - "So I hope your mission is good, but not, or yes!"

Oliver heard the conversation and went into Miss O's office.

"Olympia, I will not be so sad if you choose Otis ..."

"Let's go to the mission Oliver, we must go fast or the Freezer will freeze the whole city!" "Olympia and Oliver went to the mission, without Otis.

When Oliver and Olympia found the Freezer, they stood behind a bush to watch it.

"Oliver, did you bring the heater?" Olympia asked.

"Yes" - Oliver holds the heater, and Olympia too, so they fired at the Freezer, and it melted.

"Who made this?" Molten freezer asked.

"It was us!" - Oliver and Olympia were in front of Freezer.

"Ah, the Odd Squad again! Hey, who's this new agent?" - Freezer asked

"This is Oliver, the new agent of the squadron and my new partner," Olympia replied.

"Wow, you guys managed to capture me, you're a great pair!"

"Thank you, let's go back to the Squad, Olympia," Oliver said.

"Ok" she replied.

Half way to the Odd Squad ...

"Hey Olympia, tomorrow's going to have a new movie in the cinema, you want to go?" Oliver asked.

Obviously, of course, it's going to be amazing, watching a movie in a giant thing, like it's a giant TV, but it's bigger than "giant." - Olympia was very excited.

"So I guess that's a yes"

When Oliver and Olympia arrived at the squad...

"Hey, agents, tomorrow's going to have a new movie in the cinema, do you want to go with me?" - Miss O asked for Olympia and Oliver.

"Um, tomorrow I'm already... I'll ..." - Oliver tried to invent something

"Eat popcorn, and so do I!" - Olympia tried to help

"But there's popcorn in the cinema" - Miss O kept insisting

"But we're going to the cinema!" - Olympia said

"Yeah, but, I guess you're not going to watch the same movie as us, are you going to watch Little Spies 5?" - Oliver said

"Yes!" - Miss O replied - "I pay the tickets!"

"All right, then - Oliver said with some irony.

"Tomorrow night, the three of us at the cinema, agreed?"

"Yes, alright!" Oliver said without animation.