Chapter 19: Angel

Otis, Oliver, Olympia and Ohany were all at Otis' house.

After the message Otis received, they went to bed, at almost 2 A.M. Otis slept on his bed, by Oliver's side. Olympia and Ohany slept on the couch. They were all uncomfortable, and insecure, they just needed each other's company.

6 A.M. Otis' woke up. He got up from the bed and stared at Oliver for a long time. He didn't exactly knew what he was feeling at the moment. He knows that Oliver's name is not Oliver. He knows something is happening to him. But what could it be? Maybe today was the time to ask. But not right now.

Otis put on a t-shirt and went downstairs. For his surprise, Ohany and Olympia were already woke, having breakfast, listening to Good For You, by Selena Gomez.

"I just wanna look good for you, oh oh" -  Olympia was singing, with passion, dancing with a broom with a big smile on her face. 

"Let me show you how proud I am to be yours, leave this dress a mess..." - Ohany was by her side, smiling and singing, with a funny dish cloth on her hair.

"Wow, looks like you two woke up really fine, right?" - Otis got close to them, happy, even if he couldn't process everything that happened last night.

"Yes! Olympia and I talked a lot before going to sleep and we found out that we actually have a lot in common" - Ohany put the dish cloth over the dinner table. - "And how was your night?"

"Well... if you want to know if I talked to Oliver about the message, no, not yet, he was already sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up. Wait, didn't my parents arrive? "

"Actually, they came here earlier just to see if everything was okay and then went to I don't know where. But, about Oliver... does he sleep like and angel?" - Olympia softly asked while dancing Good For You around the kitchen.

"Hum...how am I supposed to know?" - Otis asked, cleaning his throat.

"I don't know, answer..does he...?"

"Anyways... yeah?"

"Oh I knew it!" - Olympia turned down the volume on the radio's music - "Oh, Otis, did you know Ohany's birthday is in two days?"

"Olympia! You don't know how to keep a secret! Otis, I don't want any parties or anything like that". - Ohany said, getting a little bit angry, breathing in.

"I know you do! You just don't want to tell us." - Olympia put her arms around Ohany.

Oliver went downstairs, with a sleepy face and messy hair, and saw everyone around the dinner table talking.

"Oh hey guys, why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping like an angel, Otis said that!" - Olympia started laughing and hugged Oliver.

"You did? Man, you're funny" - Oliver gave a short laugh.

"I didn't actually said that, they forced me to. But... well... anyways..." - Otis sat on the chair around the table. - "Wanna have a breakfast?"

"Hum, I just woke up, I'm gonna wash my face. Wait for me!" - Oliver went to the bathroom. 

Ohany and Olympia immediately directed their eyes to Otis.

"Why are you being so kind to him?" - They both asked at the same time.

"Wait, what? I'm kind to anyone, but him and I just started being friends, I'm trying my best to forgive all my selfishness in the past, all the jealousy I had in relation to him and Olympia..."

"Okay... let me get this straight... do you like Olympia, like... like like?" - Ohany put a big smile on her face, like she was just about to laugh.

"No, not anymore, I used to like her, you know? I had a crush on her but now I'm...moving on... I would ask her to a date but she said she won't date before her 16".

"Yeah that's true, and I used to like him and Oliver. It was just crazy some weeks ago, we were just so... innocent. And now, with all of this burning in the Odd Squad, we need to be mature with all this, and maybe, put our feelings aside" - Olympia looked down, trying to hide her pain.

"I won't promise I'll do that. I can't choose who or when I... love someone" - Otis looked aside for them not to notice he was almost crying.

"Oh... it's sad thinking that you didn't enjoy love when you could" - Ohany hugged Otis and Olympia.

Oliver got out of the bathroom in their direction, worried and desesperated, and showed them the new message he got.

"Hum... guys... new text message"

~       The Odd Squad won't be the only place to get burned        --- O     ~

"We need to get out of here. Now." - Otis got up and ran to the second floor.