Chapter 33: Love Is Weird

Otis was much better, the cut was almost fully healed, he only had a fainting because of the force of the beat. Olympia and Ohany were strangled after they had seen Otis and Selena kissing. Otis might even be fine, but Oliver certainly was not.

The four teens were still in the hospital room where Otis was sitting on a stretcher. The doctor left the room for a few minutes.

- Hum ... they wont stop, will they? - Oliver said sarcastically as Otis and Selena kissed. Selena pulled away, and Otis had lipstick marks around her mouth.

Ohany was left without comments, and along with Olympia, did not know what to do or how to react. Of course Oliver was their friend, but Otis and Selena were, too. What they found weird was that Selena was Oliver's former girlfriend, and Otis seemed to be his new interest, but the two seemed to be much more in love with each other at the moment.

- Wow, you kiss better than I imagined. - Looking unrelated, Otis said to Selena.
- I say the same, - she replied.

Oliver rolled his eyes.

The doctor entered the hospital room and gave the warning that Otis could now leave the hospital, since his health was much better than before. Oliver, who used to be very excited to see Otis, did not seem excited about the news. Olympia, again, did not react much. Ohany smirked, sounding a bit fake. Selena, on the contrary, smiled with great joy.
What they could not understand was Selena's sudden passion for Otis and vice versa, they were never so close. The theory was that as Otis beat his head, he changed his personality a bit, but they could not find a reason to justify such a sudden passion for Selena, and their kisses only infuriated Ohany, Olympia, and especially Oliver.

Minutes later, Otis was already in casual clothes. The four teenagers were headed out of the hospital. Olympia gently dismissed the clerk. Oliver just stared at the ceiling and at the walls, avoiding looking at anyone's face.

As they passed the door, Otis and Selena held hands. Ohany just wanted to shout, "What did you two smoke?" But it did not seem appropriate, so he just went to Oliver's side, who was a few feet away from Selena and Otis, and hugged him. Olympia did the same.

- I just don't understand ... - Oliver paused. - Why does Otis wake up and out of nowhere is he in love with Ohany?

- I think he's crazy, when he woke up, he thought she was his girlfriend.

Oliver realized how much Ohany and Olympia really cared about him, and he would always be grateful for their friendship. Olympia and Ohany thought the same, they felt that this friendship was so pure.

Selena, as she left the hospital, opened the door and saw a taxi parked nearby. The problem was that there were only four seats available, and they were in five. As she got into the cab along with Otis, Selena said:

- I'm sorry, Oliver, there are only four seats ... maybe I can call you another taxi?

Oliver was furious, but he tried to calm down.

- You know what, Oliver? I'm going to rent a bike. - Ohany suggested, boldly.

- Thank you very much! He hugged her, then stepped into the passenger seat in the cab, followed by Olympia in the backseat. Ohany was simply one of the most daring and good people they had ever known.

Neither of them talked much on the way back to the hotel. Otis had his arm around Selena. The driver did not dare ask questions, just let the song Colors play on the radio.

As they got out of the car, Selena paid the driver. She went to the hotel restaurant and bought some food. The four of them headed for the hotel room, it was late at night, and they needed to sleep. Ohany had not yet arrived, which made Olympia and Oliver very worried because she had already been captured before. After all, O had not sent a message for several hours, since they had assumed what their identity was.