Alpha's Claim

This is a different story! Not related to my other story "Alexander Brothers" But if you're interested in my other book I hope you like this one. [Sexual Content]

___________

Mate.

It's like a soul mate to a werewolf. Us werewolfs don't choose who we want to spend the rest of our lives with, It's chosen for us by the moon godess.

Most she-wolfs my age want a mate when they turn eighteen but I don't. Hopefully I find my mate when I turn twenty-five. I, Hazel phillips, want to live a little before I'm tied down for the rest of my life. And this is the months leading up to my eighteenth birthday...

"What are you wearing?"my dad asked.

I looked down at my outfit. I wore shorts with a see through shirt with a crop top under. The goods where covered so I don't get what the problem was.

"Clothes."My dad narrowed his eyes but I ignored him chewing on some bacon,"Where's mom?"

"Upstairs."

My mom was really small five foot tall and skinny. My dad was a well built guy. He was really tall six three, but most wolfs were tall especially if high ranked in a pack because my brother was also tall.

"Hazel are you excited for the first day back,"my dad asked me looking up from his newspaper.

"Not really," I sighed as Liam entered the kitchen screaming,"Hell yeah."

"Liam watch your language,"my father warned giving him a stern look, looking away from his newspaper.

"Sorry,"he mumbled looking my way and smirking,"what's up little sis."

"Your only five minuets older than me,"I stated. We were twins but he was older than me

He smirked,"Still older right?"

"Still older right," I mimicked as he just laughed.

"Don't be mad!"

"Don't be mad,"I mocked.

"Kids enough,"My father used his beta tone. We always bickered because he was stupid. Okay maybe I should stop but I get the last say so...yeah!

"Sorry,"we mumbled at the same time.

"I'll see you dad! Come on Hazel."

"See you dad,"I said grabbing my toast going to the car. The rest of the year was going to be awesome! I still didn't have a mate which was good.

I leaned my head against the seat putting my seat further back. I looked out the window putting my arms across forehead shielding my face from the sun closing my eyes. He started the car going to the pack house to pick up his friends.

All five of them came out up to the SUV.

"Where's Mckenzie?"I asked Derrick, her brother.

"She's with her mate."

I sighed that's all she's been doing. Being with her mate. He already turned eighteen last year so that's how she found him.

"Hey Sexy," Mark growled in my ear. I laughed my brothers friends were players. And hot players.

"Hey hottie,"I said turning around winking at him.

My brother's friends were hot. Jason, Andrew, Mark, Chris, and Derrick.

Derrick Matthews was soon to be Alpha. Black midnight hair with coffee colored eyes with a body filled with muscles and power.

Liam Phillips, my brother was soon to be Beta. Dirty blonde hair with green eyes and fit.

Chris Cohen was soon to be Gamma. Blonde long hair with blue eyes and really fit.

Mark Carlile was soon to be Delta. He was a brunette with green eyes. He was handsome and fit.

Jason and Andrew Marshal where twins of the pack doctor. They where both fit, having long blonde hair and blue eyes. They where practically identical.

"Hazel,"Liam warned me. I've known his friends forever but they were hot! And I didn't see them as my brothers because they were hot and I would never say my brother was hot eww!

"What? your friends are hot and I'm a girl! Sue me,"I said looking out the window.

I heard his friends laugh. Well I guess my honesty amuses them.

"You're something else Hazel,"Chris chuckled.

"Your telling me. My parents named me Hazel!"

The guys burst out laughing including my brother.

I put my earphone listening to my music when I looked up to see the stupid school. Today was going to be boring if Mckenzie didn't show up.

"Hazel, Wait up!"

I smiled to myself,"Yes?"

"Walk, your brother's looking."

"So, what do you think?"I questioned with a smirk leaning on a wall in a empty hallway.

"Yeah, okay."

"Don't sound so tortured,"I teased.

"Haze, what if he finds out?"he said eyebrows furrowed, running his hands through his hair.

"Relax,"I stepped towards him peppering little kisses on his neck,"he won't find out."

Chris grabbed my waist bringing me towards him. I put my arms around his neck as he kissed my neck.

"Mmmh,"I closed my eyes. Chris was a good kisser. Afterall he was a player. My brother doesn't know we made a deal. We'd just make out but Liam would kill him then me. I just needed a couple of make out sessions. My brother was protective and that didn't turn out well! He would scare every guy off so I'd end up with no one. I haven't went on a date in years! Chris was helping me with my sexual no...kissing frustration.