Unexpectancies- THANNAH

This one is for LadyDork.

Also featuring:-

Yavanna80 (Claia)

MarielaCasta (Bruela)

...

Shortly after their wedding, Thor and Hannah found out they were expecting. A few months later, it was revealed they were having twin girls. Now, two years later Hannah was pregnant with triplets.

...

During Hannah's third trimester, Thor had been called away to Asgard so Hannah moved back into the Avenger's Tower. That way, she would be safe and she had help taking care of Astrid and Ariel.

...

Hannah was sitting at the kitchen table dipping fish-fingers in custard while Sam watched her with interest.

"Wow, pregnancy really does give you some weird cravings, huh?" he teased.

"Can it Sam! You try growing three human beings inside your body!" she snapped. Sam was taken aback by his sister's sudden change in mood.

"Sorry. It's just that I miss Thor and I'm three days overdue and I just feel miserable and uncomfortable," she sighed. Sam kissed her temple.

"It's okay, sis. I get it." Sam stood up and took her bowl away when she was done. Hannah smiled as she looked over to the playpen that had her twins and Bruce and Mariela's three-year-old son. She felt a dull pain in her lower section but she brushed it off when it went away. Within a few hours, the pains were getting stronger and closer together. Hannah tried to hide it but she wasn't doing so well.

"Hannah, are you okay?" Laia asked.

"I'm... I'm fine." Hannah tried to smile but the pain was showing through.

"No, you're not. Tell me what's wrong."

"I think I'm... Going into labour."

"Come on; let's get you to the hospital."

"But Thor's not here!" Her water suddenly broke.

"Hannah, those babies are coming now! You don't have time to wait!" Laia took her hand and practically dragged her to the garage. On the way, they bumped into Sam and he went with them.

...

As Hannah gave birth to the first baby, Sam held her hand and Laia used her water powers to make ice-chips and keep her cool.

"I wish Thor was here," she said after she gave birth to her daughter.

"I know, honey," Laia soothed, stroking her hair.

"Okay, ready for the second baby?" Hannah nodded and the doctor got ready.

"Oh..."

"What is it?! What's wrong?!"

"The second baby has turned himself around. We need to take you in for emergency surgery."

"Can't you turn him back around?"

"We could but that would put the other child's life at risk. This is the only option. I'll inform the OR." The doctor left and Hannah started crying.

"Sam, you should go in with her. I'll go and tell the others." Sam nodded and kissed his sister's hand. Laia went outside to call Mariela.

...

Just as Mariela hung up the phone, there was a loud noise coming from the roof. Clint raced in ready for action but when Thor's booming voice could be heard, he relaxed.

"LADY HANNAH!" Thor yelled. Mariela ran up to him.

"Thor, Hannah has been taken to the hospital. I've just spoken to Laia and she said one of the babies is breech and she's been taken into surgery." Thor ran off, not having a clue where he was going and Mariela sighed.

"Clint, will you and Bruce be okay to look after the kids for a while?" Clint nodded and Mariela went to help the distressed Asgardian.

...

When they got to the hospital, Laia was waiting for them.

"There you are! Where the hell have you been?!" she said, punching his arm.

"I was trying to prevent a war. So far we have made various negotiations but when Heimdall told me Lady Hannah had gone into labour, I came here the first chance I could. Can I see her?"

"She's still in surgery. All we can do is wait." Thor nodded sadly. The three of them until Sam walked out. He glared at Thor and turned to the girls.

"Hannah's been taken into recovery and all three babies are alive and well." They all let out a breath of relief.

...

Later, Hannah was nursing little Melody, Sam was holding Nicole and Thor was proudly holding his son, Noah.

"My love, I am terribly sorry I could not be here for you."

"It's okay, Thor, you were in Asgard," Hannah said, still feeling a drained from the whole ordeal.

"It's not okay. I should have been here. I have failed you my love," he said sadly.

"You haven't failed me. You were there when I gave birth to the twins and you're here now. You're a wonderful father and a responsible king." Hannah gave him a soft smile. She finished feeding Melody and Sam put Nicole in the crib and took Melody from her. He then took Noah from Thor so she could feed him.

"You caused mommy a lot of trouble, little man but I'm glad you're safe." Thor beamed at them and kissed the top of Hannah's head. He still felt like he should've been there but at least he knew that his children had been safely delivered into the world.