Butt Dial- SCODI

Another one for the awesome -GammaRayGal-! I hope you don't mind but I but I used some of the stuff in your profile. Enjoy!

Also featuring:-

Yavanna80 (Claia)

And me!

...

Ever since Scott and Jodi joined the team, there had been a sort of kismet between them. Everyone could tell that there was something between them. Well... everyone except for the couple themselves. Sure they flirted back and forth but they were still oblivious of their feelings towards the other.

...

It was a lazy afternoon in the Avengers tower. There were no missions or bad guys to fight, so the team of heroes took the time to relax. At the moment, they were all watching The Jetsons on TV. All except Scott that is. He was there for breakfast, then Luis showed up and he kind of vanished for the rest of the day. Jodi was beginning to worry about him. Suddenly, Lilly's phone rang. She checked to see who it was before answering it.

"Oh, hey! What's up? I haven't talked to you in forever!"

"Who is it?"

"It's Jodi's butt." Jodi got her phone out her back pocket and Lilly hung up.

"I got a new phone and I've been pocket dialling people all day," she grumbled, checking her phone to see who else she might've accidentally called.

"I think it's time for you to get a new phone too, Lil," Tony smirked.

"Why? I can make calls and texts on it, what more does it need to do?"

"You need to be more... futuristic. Like The Jetsons here. You don't want to end up like those two old fogeys there," he said, gesturing towards the two men she was seated between.

"Didn't your dad promise us flying cars like that, Stark?" Bucky sassed.

"Yeah, your dad said we'd have flying cars by now. What's up with that?" Steve added. All eyes were now on Tony.

"Uh..."

"Oh, no..." Jodi squeaked.

"What's wrong, Jodes?"

"I've left Scott like five voicemails!" Tony burst out laughing.

"Tony! Don't laugh at her!" Laia scolded from her seat on Clint's lap.

"She butt dialled him! It's hilarious!" he laughed.

"Shut up Tony! You still owe us flying cars!" Now everyone was laughing. Jodi was worried. She had to know what was said in those voicemails. Sure she couldn't have said something too embarrassing, right? Jodi had to go find him.

...

Jodi had spent the rest of the day looking for Scott but it was a fruitless search. She had tried calling him but he wasn't picking up. Was he avoiding her? Jodi was about to give up when she walked into the living room. There was Scott, bending over the couch in jeans that hugged his butt perfect. He turned around and smirked when he saw her standing there.

"Oh, hey. Didn't see you there."

"S-Scott? What's this about?"

"I thought we could have a movie marathon." Jodi looked and saw the movies laid out were all Tim Burton ones. She also noticed the plate of cupcakes decorated with little witch's hats.

"What kind of cupcakes are they?"

"Try one and find out." Jodi picked one up and took a bite.

"Red velvet, my favourite!" she hummed happily.

"Yeah, I know."

"Wait, how do you know? I never told you that. I never told you that I liked Tim Burton movies either."

"Well, uh... You kind of left a few messages on my phone," he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. Jodi blushed.

"Can I hear them?" she asked. Scott nodded and took out his phone, putting it on loud speaker.

--Message 1--

Laia: So what's going on with you and Scott?

Jodi: Laia, Scott and I are just friends. I mean, sure he's good looking, and dorky and he's got a very cute butt...

Laia: ...

Jodi: ...

Laia: Jodes?

Jodi: Huh?

--Message 2--

Clint: Dude, how many of those have you had?

Jodi: I don't know... A few?

Clint: I can tell.

Jodi: Don't you judge me! Red velvet is amazing! If I could eat a whole red velvet cake, I would. I've already decided my wedding cake is going to be red velvet.

Clint: And would the groom happen to be Scott?

Jodi: *Coughing*

--Message 3--

Jodi: Are those Jack Skelington socks?

Lilly: Yeah, aren't they cute? The Nightmare Before Christmas has to be my all time favourite movies! Although Edward Scissorhands has to be a close second.

Jodi: No way! You're a huge Tim Burton fan too?

Lilly: Yes!

Jodi and Lilly: *Fangirling*

--Message 4--

Jodi: *Singing Idina Menzel's part in Defying Gravity from Wicked*

--Message 5--

*Pocket noises*

*Zip*

*Fabric noises*

*Sound of peeing*

Scott awkwardly cleared his throat.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that last one," he blushed. Jodi was standing there blushing and stammering.

"Sorry. That kind of like reading your diary. Not that I know you have a diary or that I would read it if I did find it. I am so bad at this," he sighed. Jodi recovered from her shock and smiled.

"I think you're better than you realise."

"R-really?"

"Yeah. You're still a huge dork though."

"Oh, I don't doubt that. So, um... Movie marathon?"

"Sure," she smiled. Scott smiled back at her and started putting on the first movie. About halfway through Mars Attacks, the cupcakes were all gone and Jodi was happily curled around Scott.

"Hey, Jodes?"

"Yeah, Scottie?"

"Do you, uh... Maybe wanna get a bite to eat tomorrow? I know a great little bakery."

"I'd like that," she smiled.

"Great! Uh, it was clear it was with me, right?" Jodi rolled her eyes.

"Yes, you dork."