Christmas Special- CLAIA/ WECCA/ BRUELA: Family Photos

Time for a bit of a family one I think.

This one will feature:-

Yavanna80 (Claia)

MaximoffsGirl (Wecca)

MarielaCasta (Bruela)

...

It had started when Mariela was discussing about a professional portrait done of Grant. Wanda had also thought of getting one of the girls down and Laia thought it was a good idea as well. Tony offered to hire one of the most elite child and family photographers and offered to pay for their pictures as a part of his Christmas gift.

...

On the assigned day, the three families arrived at the studio. The children all looked around in wonder at everything as they checked in.

"Barton's, Maximoff's and Banner's?" the photographer called. They stood up and headed to their assigned set. The first thing they did was put Viktoria into hair and makeup. As she was only seven, they only applied the tiniest bit of makeup and a fine layer of lip gloss before putting her hair into curls.

"I don't have to put makeup on, do I mommy?" Thomas asked Laia.

"No, you don't but you do have to put your costume on," she replied, putting Natalie's hair into a teeny ponytail. Laia gave it two seconds of thought before handing the toddler to Clint and going to supervise Thomas just in case he decided to run around the studio in his underwear. As it was the festive season, these portraits would all have a holiday theme to them all. Grant was dressed in a reindeer onesie, Thomas had an elf costume, Natalie had a Christmas fairy costume and Wanda and Becca's girls had matching gold dresses.

...

As all Grant needed was to change into his costume, he went first. Mariela put him down on the set which consisted of a snowy background and a few small, fake trees in the foreground. Grant looked around in awe at the trees that were covered in fake snow. He toddled around and interacted with them, leading to some fantastic shots. Grant was actually fairly calm while being photographed which made the job a lot easier. The only time he got fussy was when he found something glittery and tried to put it in his mouth but his parents wouldn't let him. After that, he was just uncooperative and sad so they decided it was time to let Thomas and Natalie have a turn.

...

The backdrop for the Barton kids was a cute little village. Little Nat was happy to sit still to be photographed but Thomas was too busy. He wanted to walk around, ask questions, talk to his parents; anything but sit still. It wasn't until the photographer brought out some props for the kids to play with that Thomas finally settled. After changing a few props and getting some great photos, it was time the Maximoff girls.

...

Viktoria and Aerwyna looked absolutely adorable in their matching dresses. Their backdrop was a simple black one with a few gold spots and trees to create the appearance of floating lights. Viktoria was so good for the photographer, posing however she was told and keeping her baby sister distracted. Aerwyna was absolutely captivated by all the shiny, golden decorations surrounding them and she adored spending time with her big sister.

...

Once all three families had taken their individual portraits, they decided to do one big group shot with all the kids. The parents got the kids to change into nicer clothes for shoot. They got some beautiful shots for it and the kids were fairly well behaved. After about an hour, Viktoria was getting bored, Thomas was getting bored and whiny and the toddlers were just plain tired and cranky. They made a time to view the photos at a later time. All in all, it was a good day, despite some almost tantrums and a bit of whining.