Hospitals- BRUELA/ CLAIA/ SCODI/ JETER/ BUCKILLY

This one was a little bit inspired by an episode of 'Frasier'. I hope you enjoy! BTW, I'm putting a warning for a miscarriage so there will be a little bit of angst near the end.

Featuring:-

MarielaCasta (Bruela)

Yavanna80 (Claia)

JacquiHappy1 (Jeter)

marvelgrl600 (Scodi)

And me (Buckilly)

...

Ever think about hospitals? They can truly fascinating places. So much goes on inside them. For most of us, they are the place where we got our start, the place where we took our first breaths as we began on this wonderful journey called life.

...

Bruce and Mariela were absolutely over the moon when they found out they were expecting a child. Mariela had gone through numerous checkups to make sure she and the baby were healthy. At the end of nine months, their child was finally ready to be born.

*

It was the early hours of the morning when Mariela's water broke. Bruce grabbed the bag they had prepared days before and rushed her to the hospital. As soon as they arrived, Bruce timed her contractions until she was ready to go in. Mariela held his hand as they told her to push. It was a long labour but it was worth it.

"Come on Mariela, one more push," Bruce encouraged. Mariela used all her strength she could muster and finally, the baby was born. The couple teared up as they heard the blessed wailings of the infant taking their first breaths. The doctors cleaned and wrapped up the small child and placed them in Mariela's arms.

"Look Bruce... We're finally parents," she smiled.

"Yeah... I still can't believe we created this tiny little person together," he smiled. They knew that the Avengers all wanted to come and see the new family but that would have to wait. For now, Mariela needed and the newborn needed their rest.

...

No matter how hard we try in life, we can't avoid little bumps and scrapes in the road. Sometimes a trip to the hospital just can't be avoided.

...

Lilly and Bucky were out on a jog. Being the clumsy person she was, Lilly managed to find the only pothole in the track and tripped over. Noticing his girlfriend was no longer keeping the pace she was, Bucky ran over to her.

"My ankle!" Lilly cried out. Bucky instantly scooped her and ran to the nearest hospital.

*

After an examination, it was discovered that fortunately Lilly's ankle was not broken but merely sprained. It was good news but she still needed to walk with crutches for a while.

"Whose stupid idea was it to go running?" Lilly grumbled.

"I believe her name rhymes with 'Millie Pillow'," Bucky grinned.

"Remind me to give her a slap the next time I see her." Bucky laughed and kissed her head. Any further jogging would have to wait until Lilly's ankle healed.

...

Do you think hospitals have memories? The next time you go in there it might say, 'Oh, I know you. You're that little girl who came in with appendicitis. Welcome back, friend...'