This is my last straw

Hi welcome to a werewolf x reader, I wanted to make one beacuse thier not much of them.
Key:
Y/n name
H/c hair color
L/n last name
Y/w  Your wolf's name
E/c eye color
____________________________________________________________________
  *This been edited!*

"Y/N WHAT YOUR PROBLEM." Sam said screamed. You growl Loud. "Well you are my problem." You scream. "Why I'm I the problem." Sam asked. "Beacuse I seen you with the local hoes. You try to keep calm. " You sit thier. "Why you care." He asked." BECAUSE YOU LIKE A BROTHER TO ME EVEN OF WERE IN A ROUGE PACK"." You got up and walk away. "He does not  under stand. You." y/w said. You open you lock put your school  bag in. "Well it's the girl who can't find her mate.." a girl laughed. "Amanda at least I'm not the school hoe or the pack hoe." You said with a girn on your face. "Well least I can get men." She said. And the other girl stared laughing. "Move I don't got time for you hoe." You said. "Yea sure, plus I'm strong than you." Amanda said with a evil smile. Then you put your hand into a fist. "Well Amanda you  wanted to fight me.." you said with wild smile on your face." Yea meet me at the football field after school, the half pack going to be thier." She said. Ok, surely you going be your self. You roll your eyes at her.

After school
You put on a sport bra and some shorts. "This is going to so easy." Your wolf said. You about said something to your wolf when Sam came in. "Hi I'm sorry y/n about yelling at you, just.." Sam said. "Sam you like a brother too me, just trying to get you ready when you found your mate." You said. "Thanks y/n, good luck." Sam said. I walk out seen Amanda on the other side. She came at you. Kick and then punch her in the nose. She fall to the floor and had little bit blood comeing out of her mouth. She got came at me a again. "She not going down." You said your wolf. "she going be down  when I'm done with her." Y/w said. You grab her blond hair. You lock eyes with her blue eyes. Then you punch her right eyes. She change into her wolf. "That not fair, our wolf form did not come yet." Y/w whisper. "We can fight her." You said your wolf. She knock you over. Now she trying to Bite at you. She take her claw and scarred your face. THAT IT, GET OFF OF HER AMANDA. Sam use his aphla voice. She get off you change form back to human. You get up and punch her in the stomach and she went on her knees. Then you punch her In her jaw. Then get on her and stared punching her. Some pulls you of. You look into his green eyes, look up to his dirty blond hair. Hi my name is aphla Ethan. My name is... you black out.

Well guys the first chapter, hope you love it.