The party gone wrong (part Two)

Hi guys welcome back, you had your first kill of a rouge. Congrats.
P.s I will not be writing the key no more.
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
*This has been edited*
Your pov
Everone was out back now. I change to my human form. And winter wrap a cloth sheet around me. I turned around. "Y/n you ok, you bleeding on your shoulder." Sam said with fear. I put my eyes on my mate Ethan. "Well get to the pack Doctor now." Sam said. "It's ok Sam I'm good." You whisper. Winter take her mask off and hugs me. I hear Jimmy and Ethan whisper something. You want to cry on winter shoulder, but you want to  look brave. She pull you way. "It's ok y/n and thank for saving me." Winter said.

"So brave." Amanda said. She walk up to you and winter. "Leave us lone, you let your friend die." Winter said and a mad voice. "Well no, and you think your brave look again." Amanda said. You curled you fist.  She turn to winter and try punching her. You grab her fist before it went to winter. You kick her in the stomach making her fly back. You walk up to her. You put your fist up. Some grab your hand. "Y/n that it, stop it." Kyle said calmly. You move away. "Hi   y/n, how my mate." Ethan said. "Mate what she not you mate." Amanda laughted.

I got get dress. You said. Push thought the crowded. You get change Into a black top and black pants. You take care of your wounded. Go down stair, we're the party was going, but it was quite. You sit on the stair. "Hey his this sit tooking."  A sweet voice asked. "No its not tooking. He sit next you." You look at him then look away. "Look I'm sorry Ethan I'm part of this pack, I was little when rouge kill my parents,this pack took me in."You said. "I'm sorry about that, I.. "he stop. "So you going to rejected me." You said with hurt. "Please don't." Y/w said. "Well.. your drunk you don't no." You said scared. "Yea I want you now, you beautiful." He said. Jimmy walk up. "Well come on  Ethan." He said look at you. "Bye my lovely mate." He said, he kissed you in a drunk way. He walk off with Jimmy. "Are mate is loveing us." Y/w said excited. "Well y/w he was drunk we find out the truth tomorrow."

Hi guys, I did it. I know I'm doing with you, make you mate reject you or let you keep him....

Peace out
Cupcake445