I got in a big fight with My mate.

Hi guys welcome back to book hope you in joining  the book.
Here the chapter!
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
*This been edited*

Ethan pov (did see that coming..)
After the fight with y/n scream at me. I'm sit thier with winter yelling at me for what I have done. "I can't believe it, Tell me what you did again." Winter asked. I told her all that happened. "Wow I think your right you did get set up." Winter said. "Right I'm going up and said I'm sorry and try to explain everthing to her." I said proudly. I walk up the stair. And knock on her door. "Go away." She said. "Y/n look i got set up even winter said so, pls let me explain everything." I asked. "No, you lie to me." She yelled. I went for the door is locked. "Open the door." I said. "What you going to do aphla." She yelled back.  "Break the door down." I said. She opened the door. "What your problem can't you just leave me a lone." She said. "Look forgive me, pls." I asked. "After what you did." She said. As I back up in the wall. "Look at me I'm not good enough, for my mate." She screamed.  She thought a vase at me. "Look I'm sorry and call me when you feel better, I love you your the best mate that I could have, call me when you done." I yelled. I walk away breaking the front door. I don't remember black out...

Your pov
My mate just walk out. He was mad and I'm still at him. "What happened to the fornt door." Kyle asked me. "Well my mate and I where talking about something and he was not happy at my choice I chosen." You said.  "Her and mate of yours got into a fight with each other." Winter said. Pointing at you. "Did he hurt you." Kyle asked. "No, I just mad, and have broke heart." You said. "It's going to be ok." Kyle said hugging you. "I'm going to get some sleep." You said yawning. You pulled your phone out to check who texting you. "It's Ethan or said your mate. Text him back, he not Mad after all." Y/w said. He called to much  trouble tonight. You said.

E:answer my text I'm sorry for being a jerk.
11:00
E: hi, I'm sorry I black out on you, I love you.
12:00
E: I thought tomorrow I could go and get ice cream with you to talk about are problems.
1:00
E: I'm going to bed now, hope I see you at school, pls forgive me.

I wake up and feel like crap. I'm not going to school. You lie back down. And fall asleep. You wake up to someone shaking you wake. "Come on y/n get up. I'm a wake." You yelled. "Thier been a rouge attack, you sleep the hold time." Sunny said. You jump out. "Omg, anyone was killed, injuryed." You asked. She looked like she been crying. He blond hair is a mess and her blue eyes just like yours where water in them. "Its..kyle.. he injury, he at the pack Doctor."

Muhaha what you think of the cliffhanger..Pls leave comments. Thanks see you guys later.